any good cities to vacation by youself in the united states?

id stay away from west coast cities unless you wanna rent a car

but i feel like being alone youd want to walk around.

boston is popular this time of year but it's been very hot recently. it's a good city though, very easy to walk everywhere.

anywhere further south will only be hotter so i don't wanna recommend those.

boston is popular this time of year but it's been very hot recently. it's a good city though, very easy to walk everywhere.

you got no friends? I mean... yeah alone time is good and all... but damn, not even your cousins want to hang with you?
laugh.gif

If I were u, i would go................................... damn forget it, i don't wanna be you

you got no friends? I mean... yeah alone time is good and all... but damn, not even your cousins want to hang with you?
laugh.gif

If I were u, i would go................................... damn forget it, i don't wanna be you

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

QFT. Boston is nice and small and easily walkable plus alot of places to kill time at

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

QFT. Boston is nice and small and easily walkable plus alot of places to kill time at

San Francisco...very walkable city and if you need to go across town, the public transportation is very good (Bart and Muni).

San Francisco...very walkable city and if you need to go across town, the public transportation is very good (Bart and Muni).

Back
Top Bottom