Any Good Online Colleges In NYC besides the Community Colleges?

Ok NT i just got the word that i start attending manager meetings thismonth which means im under consideration for moving up to manager.. Which means i gonna be making 50K base and over 70k if my store does well via commissionchecks. Seeing my boys manager check motivated me to get the job which was about 5464 after tax's that's just one check which was straight storecommission....So im excited and highly motivated right now to get my act together and prove i can handle the job..Now only thing is shifts are 11-8 everydayand 8-6 on Wednesdays for manager meetings... So full-time school is gonna be impossible but i still want my 60 credits for fall backs since i have take nbasically taken and passed all the city jobs tests as a just in case corporate doesn't work out.. Are there any nyc strictly online colleges anyonerecommends so i can simply attend online and earn my 60 there??

P.S. I need good recruits to take my place as opener at my booth so if ur in the roosevelt field area pm me and show me ur motivated.. i got this job infeburary by the way so you see how easy it is to move up if you prove yourself.... My check today was about 1300 for the last 14 days and it was a bad month soif u trying to make that type of money and even more them me loet me know

Pm me let me know... and i work for The Mobile Solution were a T-Mobileauthorized dealer based in san diego (we sell other providers around the country)

Lol you made the job sound real sophisticated. You sell cell phones. Online college is bogus...especially if you decide to leave the exciting world of sellingcell phone plans.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Lol you made the job sound real sophisticated. You sell cell phones. Online college is bogus...especially if you decide to leave the exciting world of selling cell phone plans.

laugh.gif

While your work ethic sounds great..The Mobile Solution?
tired.gif
Right thereis a problem. Working everyday 12 hours with "What kind of cell phone do you have?" is tough.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

moonmaster3 wrote:

Lol you made the job sound real sophisticated. You sell cell phones. Online college is bogus...especially if you decide to leave the exciting world of
selling cell phone plans.

laugh.gif

lol ok well my regional makes 300k a year and it's a billion $corporation i work for.. If that's not sophisticated then i dont know what is.. mMy current manger made 51,000 in 4 months he brought in the paystubs toprove it.. again if that's not serious i dont know what is... My National director for the new england market makes 500-600k a year again if that's notsophisticated i dont know what is.. and all this is on paper and i see if for myself its not ducktales by me or management smh

And i just want 60 credits to fall back on so if this doesnt work outbam i can get a city job and go back to school at the same time and make the city pay for it get my bachelors and work towards another corporation or keep mypention and stay a cop,firefighter,or corrections

It's great that you're moving up in a company and making good money, but I think you might not understand what "sophisticated" means.

I met a guy that made 40k/month selling life insurance but he (and his company) were FAR from "sophisticated".

But again, props to you for getting your money.

lol ok well my regional makes 300k a year and it's a billion $ corporation i work for.. If that's not sophisticated then i dont know what is.. mMy current manger made 51,000 in 4 months he brought in the paystubs to prove it.. again if that's not serious i dont know what is... My National director for the new england market makes 500-600k a year again if that's not sophisticated i dont know what is.. and all this is on paper and i see if for myself its not ducktales by me or management smh

And i just want 60 credits to fall back on so if this doesnt work out bam i can get a city job and go back to school at the same time and make the city pay for it get my bachelors and work towards another corporation or keep my pention and stay a cop,firefighter,or correction

Mc'Donalds is a billion dollar corporation, does that mean if I flip burgers that's sophisticated? I'm just giving you a hard time because of theway you worded your job.

who cares if its sophisticated or not?
dude is still making madd money for his age

lol ok well my regional makes 300k a year and it's a billion $ corporation i work for.. If that's not sophisticated then i dont know what is.. mMy
current manger made 51,000 in 4 months he brought in the paystubs to prove it.. again if that's not serious i dont know what is... My National director
for the new england market makes 500-600k a year again if that's not sophisticated i dont know what is.. and all this is on paper and i see if for myself
its not ducktales by me or management smh

And i just want 60 credits to fall back on so if this doesnt work out bam i can get a city job and go back to school at the same time and make the city pay
for it get my bachelors and work towards another corporation or keep my pention and stay a cop,firefighter,or correction

Mc'Donalds is a billion dollar corporation, does that mean if I flip burgers that's sophisticated? I'm just giving you a hard time because of the
way you worded your job.

I understand what you mean but the way u word it seems like ur comingat my head..Like oh your job aint +%% but its cool no animosity

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

anyone:??

Online schools are a waste of money. Dude just make as much as you can and SAVE. If you can make as much as you claim you will have more than enough to goto school with if you decide to.

Just go to nassau community if u live in hempstead. School is right next to your crib. And online colleges are garbage.

lol ok well my regional makes 300k a year and it's a billion $ corporation i work for.. If that's not sophisticated then i dont know what is.. mMy current manger made 51,000 in 4 months he brought in the paystubs to prove it.. again if that's not serious i dont know what is... My National director for the new england market makes 500-600k a year again if that's not sophisticated i dont know what is.. and all this is on paper and i see if for myself its not ducktales by me or management smh

And i just want 60 credits to fall back on so if this doesnt work out bam i can get a city job and go back to school at the same time and make the city pay for it get my bachelors and work towards another corporation or keep my pention and stay a cop,firefighter,or correction

Mc'Donalds is a billion dollar corporation, does that mean if I flip burgers that's sophisticated? I'm just giving you a hard time because of the way you worded your job.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lonnie change your mentality city jobs man, i know Newtown didn't tell us to shoot for city jobs.

making money is good help support your family but having a college education ,not online, an actual institution where you can communicate with a professor isway better than working at a cell phone store having a college degree is a concrete and tangible something that no one can steal from you, and it seems likeyour looking for shortcuts to get you 50k. chill time would come

is that your baby in your avy

Yea that's my child and im not to sure who this is sounds like weknow eachother off of nt.. but im not really looking for a shortcut at all. Im going to get my education and my credits no matter what.. But im most likelygoing to do it online via nassua and other community colleges.. See the thing is you guys are looking at it at a oh you work at a cell phone storeperspective.. Think of it as a Corporate Career because that's exactly what it is.. Basically at my job its like this

Sales Rep-26k-50k----->Manager--50k--100k------->Regional--200k--300k--->National Director 400k-600k---->
(starting) (2nd Level) (3rd Level) (4th Level)

Now If that's not a career i dont know what is .. Everybody in upper management started exactly were im at. And that's just my division we have 20divisions ex. ATL CHI etc. so its not like Macdonald's were if u become manager that's the furthest you can go..

And my state jobs are all Fall back just in case times ever get hard i will have already taken the tests and can make one phone call and i have a job with apention and 100% benefits waiting for me

Back
Top Bottom