Any Good Police Stories?

i got pulled over for doing a u turn in soho...a black impala lit me up on lafayette and houston asked me to step out...dudes were all polite saying please and $$%@
laugh.gif

they even searched my car illegally in a nice way by putting everything back the way they found it...my boy was smoking bud and they took it away when they asked us to step out of the car...when they didnt find anything they gave it back and one of them said "i wish that roach was a gun
grin.gif
, we havent seen any real action tonight"

30 mins later they sent us on our ways with warnings to be careful not to violate traffic rules
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

we rolled a blunt in the car and were smoking right next to a lake. cop found us smoking it. wants to see what else is in the car. we had a bag of a little bit of shake. cop throws the blunt in the water and goes "no evidence! best thing i did for ya'll today enh cheech and chong?" so tight.

i love seattle cops. they know whats up. i dont know how many parties/kegs got rolled up to in high school where the cops didnt give a $%#* about MIPs they just wanted everyone out of the spot.
pimp.gif
good cops are whats up.
pimp.gif
im jealous

I've mentioned this story on NT before but me and my boy were posted up at the light chiefin on somethin good.  As I hit the L I look out the window and in the lane next to us is a squad car and both these bammas are looking right at me grillin.  I exhale and kinda give a head nod...nothin. Light turns green and we keep pushin an passin.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall aint got it that good in Seatle, if the boys threw my blunt in a lake I'd be hot.
smh.gif
for the most part cops in the bay dont give a @#$% if you just got a blunt on you or something. As long as you don't get caught up with intention to sell they'll either ignore it or just tell you to throw your @#$% away. Me and my boy were doing the same @#$% you did, cops pulled us over and just told us to smoke at home instead of in public
laugh.gif

Nothing too big.

Got pulled over for the tint on my dad's truck. It's illegal in MI. Cop says usually if he can't see what's going on in the vehicle because of the tint he pulls them over and gives the driver a ticket to fix it. Asked for my license...complimented me on my looks
laugh.gif
and then just told me that he wasn't going to give me a ticket.
Said we could change the tent or leave it and take the risk. He was a nice guy/cop. Not many of them.

No, Michigan cops are +%%+% unless youre a good looking girl like a few posts above^

I was at that train station heading to my boys crib to burn it down. I had a ounce of some hiiddaze on me .I seen a cop (young black male) on the other side  but i payed him no mind because i  look fairly young and graduated h.s that summer. So ill doubt he say anything. After i swipe thru he says "hey you come over here", im like what i do officer...then he procedes to walk towards me but i was playing it cool.

Then  hes like i  seen you use the student metrocard but you dont look like your in h.s .... I told him the truth and he asks to see some ID so he can write me a ticket....while i was pulling out my wallet i had a small butterfly on me and that %+@ fell out....
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
. he ask what im doing with this i said i was working earlier.....he then searches me  and finds the ounce and im lik FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
....  this dude was like "man what the hell you doing with this, u be hustling?? im like no officer i just like to smoke.... i thought i was going to bookins and coppin an ill charge but luckily this dude gave jus  gave a speech  saying i   was in your shoes once but you need stop being stupid & careless.....i agreed with him and i said wont ever do it again..... he gave me my ounce back. i was lik
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the whole train ride  to my boys crib & and when i told him what happened he aint believe me.
laugh.gif

point is there some good cops out there.

I may have the dumbest story. It was a few summers ago and I'm sitting on the side of the court with my Brother waiting for the next game when two cops pulled up on some vespa looking bikes right on the court and claim they saw my Brother drop something. Now I have no clue how this is even possible because there is a day care center behind us, a building to the right and the street is about 70yards from the street and the court is down a ramp so we aren't at street level. They ask us to get up and search the ground. Then they ask why we are sitting and we said we are waiting for next game so they left.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Cop pulled me over and asked me if i knew why was he stopping me and i showed him the donuts and said "cause you smelled them".

Gabriel Iglesias
roll.gif

i got pulled over around 215 am after a night of drinking and only got a tint ticket. was scared for my life for several minutes

passed out (drunk) in my car in the rain (it was stuckin in the mud) cop bangs on my windshield for 10 minutes (from what i told) tells me and my friends to leave. car cant get traction he notices im drunk calls in a tow and has it take it to my house.....he was good people.

Some people say ducktales in here...buuuuuut I actually believe ALL the storys...

Anyway, I have many...but my most rescent is...

I got pulled over a block from the house about 215. I had been drinking ALL night an was completely obliterated. I had a couple guns on me (I carry leaglly) And didnt realize one of my holsters was laying on the seat. (I switched holsters earlier that day from an outside my pants to an inside my pants holster). So when he got to the window thats the 1st thing he saw. He ask to I have any guns in the car, I say yes and tell him where (while continuing to smash white castle so he aint smell the liquor) He ask where my carry license was an ran it...came back clean, never ask to "see" the guns an let me go. That easy....WOW!!!!!! (there were some other questions he asked me, but thats the just of it)

my boy and i were smoking a joint in the car and as soon as we throw it out a cop turns the corner and flashes the light. comes up with his buddy and asks us what we have and he takes the rest of our weed. other cops get there and as he's telling them what happened i hear him say, "they're just smoking weed, listening to tupac (had blasphemy playin and i was too high to turn it down). westcoastin." and he let us go.

hearing a cop say that made my night. didn't even care that he took the weed. they probably smoked it too cause his buddy kept looking at it and playing with it. (it was some bomb
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

we rolled a blunt in the car and were smoking right next to a lake. cop found us smoking it. wants to see what else is in the car. we had a bag of a little bit of shake. cop throws the blunt in the water and goes "no evidence! best thing i did for ya'll today enh cheech and chong?" so tight.

i love seattle cops. they know whats up. i dont know how many parties/kegs got rolled up to in high school where the cops didnt give a $%#* about MIPs they just wanted everyone out of the spot.
pimp.gif
good cops are whats up.
pimp.gif
im jealous

I've mentioned this story on NT before but me and my boy were posted up at the light chiefin on somethin good.  As I hit the L I look out the window and in the lane next to us is a squad car and both these bammas are looking right at me grillin.  I exhale and kinda give a head nod...nothin. Light turns green and we keep pushin an passin.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall aint got it that good in Seatle, if the boys threw my blunt in a lake I'd be hot.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
 I remember this story. We most definitely don't have it this good in Houston, hence the reason I don't have a good cop story to tell. You can catch me on 59 or the Beltway chiefing on the regular though.

But on another note, I go out to see my girl in Prairie View almost every weekend. So, we're out there and we go out to this Mexican restaurant/bar for our mutual friend's birthday. About 20-30 people end up showing up. Some dudes stroll in, take a seat in the booth next to us, and proceed to fire one up. Thinking it was just a Swisher, I think nothing of it, and then my nostrils got to tingling. I'm sitting there in amazement at how bold of a move it was, and low and behold a group of cops stroll in. I have an L in my pocket, so I immediately get nervous. Cops walk by like it was nothing and take a seat at the bar and start watching the game. I swear to God this is truth. Me and a few people went outside and hotboxed my whip shortly after. Cops ended up busting some girls later on for trying to dine and dash.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got pulled over in October in Richmond, VA right on the highway. I JUST renewed my registration that morning in MD and came down for homecoming. I figured I was about to get a speeding ticket but homie was like, "Everything's cool I just wanted to let you know your headlight was out, you from outta state?" "Yeah man and trying to get back
laugh.gif
"

I wouldn't have been so shook if I didn't have that bacardi gold in my backseat, on my breath and half of it in the coca cola bottle in my hand
smh.gif
you don't know how relieved I was when he walked up to the passenger window and talked to me through there the whole time.

1. I once was young and dumb...I double parked in two handicap spots in the middle of the day at the park....I was gettin my smash on, and a female cop rolled up on us....she asked the girl if she had any pants on, she said no...she said she would be back in 2 minutes...comes back and calls the girls mom to ask her if she had permission to be with me...she hands me back my L's and tells us not to be doign that in public....*wipes forehead*

2. I was in Muskegon, MI for a weekend...far from where I am from...I was 18 and felt untouchable...I had smoked an L with my cousin, then proceed to kill a pint of Bacardi while he went and smashed. Well when were driving a cop pulls me over...Im here paranoid, nervous and stutttering...I was drunk/blazed...I was certain he was gonna search the car and breathalyze me cuz he was taking forever. Comes back, hands me my papers, and was like oh, part of your rearleft taillight is broken...The buzz was gone, but I felt like I dodged a bullet.

3. There are numerous parties on the campuses of Umich & EMU that were broken up by cops that didnt care to hand out MIPs just rather have you leave...I usually dip out, and comeback soo i can tap the hell outta the keg since most people left.

Was around '95 or so, I was rolling a blunt by the Halsey st station. DT's jump out of the car, guns drawn. My first reaction is dump the weed. The first cop that got out of the car, saw what I was going to do and says to "Dont throw it away". At this point I'm thinking he knows whats up and wants to confiscate it as evidence. He walks over and says to me "As long as you dont have guns or crack, your good". They proceed to search me and my boys, the whole time I have a half rolled blunt in my hands, aside from the 3 other bags of weed in my pockets, we were clean. After the search, they just jumped back in the car and drove off like nothing happened.

About 5 years ago I had my bachelor party at a strip club. Was drinking straight shots of Henny all night. When I got to my car I lit up a clip, I had to level my self off for the drive. A few blocks away I get those blue lights behind me. I'd always heard how FST were a-holes and since I was getting married the next day I was nervous. Duke gave me the test which I failed miserably, found the weed too. I explained my situation he parked my car and told me to call someone to pick me up. The cop waited till my boy got there, we drove around the block, the cop bounced, I got my car and went home. Would've been mad embarrassing to have gotten arrested the day before my wedding. That dude looked out.

Got pulled over twice. Got 2 tickets. No good luck for me. I swear Fairfax County is the worst. (Northern Virginia)

Just got cited a reckless driving (82 in a 55) last week. And a tint ticket.

Funny how I posted that I had no really good cop stories. Well today on the way back from seeing my girl I got pulled over. I honestly had no idea why, but as i'm trying to find a parking lot to pull over in, I take the Glock from my center console and put it under my seat, only to see two L's right underneath it. I pull into a Wal-mart parking lot and the lady cop walks up and immediately asks me for my driver's license and insurance. My insurance expired on the 31st so I figure that i'm going to take a dent in the wallet for that. She asks me where my front license plate is and I point to my window. She tells me that that is the reason she pulled me over. I breathe easy and she tells me to hold on a minute and goes to her squad car. She comes back a couple of minutes later and tells me that she's giving me a warning and to put my license plate on the front of my car and to get my insurance up to date. I roll my window up and bounce. Was thankful as hell that I didn't decide to blaze one on the way home like I had intended to.

When I got arrested the cop put the handcuffs in front of me instead of the back. That's All I can think of tho

last weekend i was headed to a party out at Cal Fullerton. I was looking for parking...made an illegal U-turn, and had my high-beams on because the street was dark as hell. I find a spot to parallel park in...take off my seat belt and bam, a cop rolls up right next to me and shines his swat team flash light right into my eyes and tells me to put the car in park. He tells me the usual license, registration, insurance b.s. Then asks if I got any beer...I was like the hell? I told him I had Miller Light in the trunk, then he proceeds to say.."Miller light?! you're obviously too broke to afford the ticket I'm about to give you, so get lost." Best experience i ever had with a cop.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Funny how I posted that I had no really good cop stories. Well today on the way back from seeing my girl I got pulled over. I honestly had no idea why, but as i'm trying to find a parking lot to pull over in, I take the Glock from my center console and put it under my seat, only to see two L's right underneath it. I pull into a Wal-mart parking lot and the lady cop walks up and immediately asks me for my driver's license and insurance. My ensurance expired on the 31st so I figure that i'm going to take a ent in the wallet for that. She asks me where my front license plate is and I point to my window. She tells me that that is the reason she pulled me over. I breathe easy and she tells me to hold on a minute and goes to her squad car. She comes back a couple of minutes later and tells me that she's giving me a warning and to put my license plate on the front of my car and to get my insurance up to date. I roll my windows up and bounce. Was thankful as hell that I didn't decide to blaze one on the way home like I had intended to.
this is the only story in this thread i'm calling BS.

i'll be back later to post my story, happened this past weekend too, but right now i gotta go to class.

Back
Top Bottom