**Any Hawai'i Nters here?! Vol. Check In**

born and raised. i hate waiks - lived on the corner of ala wai and ohua for a year. grew up in mililani, was living in hawaii kai and i bought a place in towna few years ago pretty close to ward. i grew up with the kicks and in4m fam and we're still close.

haha check in!!!!!

what up kev just pm'd you not too long ago....

but ya Hawaii is the SH!#....came from the Bay and now I stay in Hawaii...may never leave but we will see, some business ventures might make me leave...

we do need a Hawaii regional thread....id be wayyy down for one to keep everyone updated and in touch...get a lil community going

yeah. a regional thread would be good. sub forum would be dull. would be only me posting
frown.gif

Lived out there for about three years when i was in 4th-7th grade (97-99). Went to Pearl Harbor Kai and ali amanu sp?> any of yall heard of those?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

yeah. a regional thread would be good. sub forum would be dull. would be only me posting
frown.gif
na man id be there with ya haha...we gotta get one for hawaii tho...kicks/hi in4 diggs apb prototype etc need some light

man you are living the dream!
hopefully, with some luck, i can join you over there by end of next year.

Originally Posted by herman818

Moving to Maui with my girl at the end of the month. We're trying to make the Halloween party on Front Street. I heard it's like Mardi Gras. Found an apartment that takes pets. It's beachfront and costs the same as an apartment where I live right now. No AC but it has the ocean breeze since our master bedroom is facing the beach. I'll let anyone know how the move goes if they are interested.
Been here since November 1st. Love it.

Stationed there for 3 years. Im trying to go back. Place was bananas with women. If you can shed the youngins that try to pass theirselves off #+! older thenyou can catch you a dime.

yo....planning to move out of state...how is it? what's the cost of living? rent? and what's a good area to live and work?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Ballynn where you at?

RIGHT HERE!!!
wink.gif

I'm currently in Cali. But I'm heading back to Hawaii after I get back from NZ in April. I am from Aiea... which is not that far from where OP isat...

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Ballynn where you at?

RIGHT HERE!!!
wink.gif

I'm currently in Cali. But I'm heading back to Hawaii after I get back from NZ in April. I am from Aiea... which is not that far from where OP is at...

Aiea? why do all these places and things sound all the same? Its like all of them have the iea in them.

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

Ballynn where you at?

RIGHT HERE!!!
wink.gif

I'm currently in Cali. But I'm heading back to Hawaii after I get back from NZ in April. I am from Aiea... which is not that far from where OP is at...

Aiea? why do all these places and things sound all the same? Its like all of them have the iea in them.

laugh.gif
it's all in the vowels baby!

must i add solematic... if you haven't heard a female speak Hawaiian or any native Polynesian tongue... You sir... are definitelymissing out!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by herman818

I'll post pics when we arrive. For those who live in HI, which bank is better; First Hawaiian Bank or Hawaii National Bank and why? Feel free to list other banks you are using.

Try Central Pacific Bank, we have good customer service.

Back
Top Bottom