Any NTers been to a rave before?

I enjoy the music and always end up meeting/hooking up with a bad babe. Raves are great, especially here in Los Angeles. Looking forward to EDC in vegas this summer and will def make it out to the ultra music festival next year.

If possible, go with a big group of friends and maybe a attractive girl, making out and skin contact = awesome. Also, getting a massaged while watching a light show = heaven. Try to bring a bandana too, to wipe sweat/cover your face.

If possible, go with a big group of friends and maybe a attractive girl, making out and skin contact = awesome. Also, getting a massaged while watching a light show = heaven. Try to bring a bandana too, to wipe sweat/cover your face.

I enjoy the music and always end up meeting/hooking up with a bad babe. Raves are great, especially here in Los Angeles. Looking forward to EDC in vegas this summer and will def make it out to the ultra music festival next year.

Cwrite dude that was probably me. One of my friends swore she got poked and we all freaked the %#%! out, but she's still alive and HIV neg to my knowledge. Some people are just !%%#$. I've never heard of anyone actually contracting AIDS after getting poked at a rave...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I don't think I would be about that life anymore, after what my friend told me.

Anyway, he told me he was suppose to go with his cousins and friends to a rave club, he ended not going because he going into a heat argument with his girl.

Anyway, fast-forward to what happened... all his friends and cousins went to this Rave club, and it was poppin'... next thing you know, at different times, they all felt a pinch on their arm and back of the shoulders.

Each and one of them, along with many others in that club got a needle with a piece of tape attach to it, and it said.... "Welcome to the World of AIDS!"

They all thought it was a joke, like some kind of prank, since they all got one. The next following day, they went to get checked, they found out they really do got AIDS.
who's going to go through all the hard work of writing out "welcome to the world of aids" on all those pieces of paper, and then collecting needles, making sure they're contaminated, smuggle them
into the club, and then prick people without anyone noticing? your story is suspect.

Cwrite dude that was probably me. One of my friends swore she got poked and we all freaked the %#%! out, but she's still alive and HIV neg to my knowledge. Some people are just !%%#$. I've never heard of anyone actually contracting AIDS after getting poked at a rave...

Anyway, he told me he was suppose to go with his cousins and friends to a rave club, he ended not going because he going into a heat argument with his girl.

Anyway, fast-forward to what happened... all his friends and cousins went to this Rave club, and it was poppin'... next thing you know, at different times, they all felt a pinch on their arm and back of the shoulders.

Each and one of them, along with many others in that club got a needle with a piece of tape attach to it, and it said.... "Welcome to the World of AIDS!"

They all thought it was a joke, like some kind of prank, since they all got one. The next following day, they went to get checked, they found out they really do got AIDS.
who's going to go through all the hard work of writing out "welcome to the world of aids" on all those pieces of paper, and then collecting needles, making sure they're contaminated, smuggle them
into the club, and then prick people without anyone noticing? your story is suspect.

Thats crazy if true. Never been to a rave but I plan on attending electric zoo and %@*% like that so whether its true or not, this story is gonna have me on my toes.
Theres a theater in my neighborhood thats get rented out for various events and during the summer there were raves every weekend...the crowd that turned out for those things was ridiculous. I get its gonna be diverse, but that was too much for me. Are all raves composed of weird looking individuals in over sized pants and clown makeup? Cause about that life, I am not.

Thats crazy if true. Never been to a rave but I plan on attending electric zoo and %@*% like that so whether its true or not, this story is gonna have me on my toes.
Theres a theater in my neighborhood thats get rented out for various events and during the summer there were raves every weekend...the crowd that turned out for those things was ridiculous. I get its gonna be diverse, but that was too much for me. Are all raves composed of weird looking individuals in over sized pants and clown makeup? Cause about that life, I am not.

find some chick who is on ecstacy and start making out with her and give one another massages. bring some vicks, and pacifier if you are rolling. drink lots of water!

find some chick who is on ecstacy and start making out with her and give one another massages. bring some vicks, and pacifier if you are rolling. drink lots of water!

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Cwrite dude that was probably me. One of my friends swore she got poked and we all freaked the %#%! out, but she's still alive and HIV neg to my knowledge. Some people are just $#%*@. I've never heard of anyone actually contracting AIDS after getting poked at a rave...

Glad she's okay, and yeah there are some #%$@+@ up people in this world.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Cwrite dude that was probably me. One of my friends swore she got poked and we all freaked the %#%! out, but she's still alive and HIV neg to my knowledge. Some people are just $#%*@. I've never heard of anyone actually contracting AIDS after getting poked at a rave...

Glad she's okay, and yeah there are some #%$@+@ up people in this world.

^Nah i never see anybody dressed like at the raves I've went too. A lot of the people lot like Wiz wannabes. I just go comfortable with like white or black tee. Some cargo shorts, all black vans and my Jamaican flag/bandana. But I have seen a lot of people with those bracelets like the dude in that didn't read lol gif...but point is I'd just go comfortable especially if your gonna be outside or in a packed club/warehouse.

^Nah i never see anybody dressed like at the raves I've went too. A lot of the people lot like Wiz wannabes. I just go comfortable with like white or black tee. Some cargo shorts, all black vans and my Jamaican flag/bandana. But I have seen a lot of people with those bracelets like the dude in that didn't read lol gif...but point is I'd just go comfortable especially if your gonna be outside or in a packed club/warehouse.

OK here is my one PSA. Ecstasy is NOT safe when taken often. I never would've rolled so much growing up had there been more info about the subject 10 years ago. You risk permenent mood issues after around 20 rolls. Learn from my mistakes and space your rolls out.

OK here is my one PSA. Ecstasy is NOT safe when taken often. I never would've rolled so much growing up had there been more info about the subject 10 years ago. You risk permenent mood issues after around 20 rolls. Learn from my mistakes and space your rolls out.

I remember my first to a rave. Went to Bassnector and was mad Ill! Never expect something like that, specially people twisting there heads like crazy!
Cant wait to go the next show. Should be hella sick. Gotta love the Dubstep and Electric house music!

I remember my first to a rave. Went to Bassnector and was mad Ill! Never expect something like that, specially people twisting there heads like crazy!
Cant wait to go the next show. Should be hella sick. Gotta love the Dubstep and Electric house music!

Originally Posted by black chiney

#$! kinda sick *!## is this? I've never ever heard of this happening at raves....but that's some incredibily %%%+%+ up *!##.

I was actually calling Ducktales on him. But i've known him for a really long time, and he's never been on of those dudes that makes things up.

Still though, fake or not, the possibility of it actually happening is scary!
eek.gif
Thank god I heard this before I ever decided to go to a rave. Not worth the risk

Originally Posted by black chiney

#$! kinda sick *!## is this? I've never ever heard of this happening at raves....but that's some incredibily %%%+%+ up *!##.

I was actually calling Ducktales on him. But i've known him for a really long time, and he's never been on of those dudes that makes things up.

Still though, fake or not, the possibility of it actually happening is scary!
eek.gif
Thank god I heard this before I ever decided to go to a rave. Not worth the risk

Went to my first and LAST rave in the bay area about 4 or 5 months ago with some of my frat bros and some sorority chicks. To make a long story short, i popped a pill, and had an alright time. The only thing i didnt like was how everyone was trippin rediculously hard off of god knows what drug, acid, ex, moly etc. And it just felt like i was around a bunch of zombies. The music sucked too, its reallg just not my scene, but idk, give it a shot, i definitely recomend gettin on and getting a lught show. Just be careful, lots.of tweakers tere and do no take anyting anybidy gives you.

Back
Top Bottom