Any Nters use to be fat

theres a PYP pic going and a Stay in Shape thread, why do you feel that you deserve your own thread?

You're not the first person to lose a few pounds.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

theres a PYP pic going and a Stay in Shape thread, why do you feel that you deserve your own thread?

You're not the first person to lose a few pounds.
i aint never said i was pleighboi, i asked a simple question 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Sad thing is I threw out my "fat" clothes, and when I gained all the weight, I didn't have @#$% to wear
laugh.gif

I have like 3-4 shirts, 2 jeans, and just black tees now
roll.gif

I used to be obese. In Junior year of high school when i was my heaviest i was 250 pounds. I'm now 23 and weigh 145. People don't even recognize me if they haven't seen me in years. Started losing weight middle of senior year and took about a year-year and a half until i got down to about 160. Over the last couple years i've been doing a lot of cardio and i'm at my lowest weight ever at 145.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I used to be obese. In Junior year of high school when i was my heaviest i was 250 pounds. I'm now 23 and weigh 145. People don't even recognize me if they haven't seen me in years. Started losing weight middle of senior year and took about a year-year and a half until i got down to about 160. Over the last couple years i've been doing a lot of cardio and i'm at my lowest weight ever at 145.
WOW!!!! BIG PROPS TO YOU. So cardio is your tool? What about diet?

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

WOW!!!! BIG PROPS TO YOU. So cardio is your tool? What about diet?
Yeah i started to play basketball senior year which led to me losing some weight. I kept playing and the weight was slowly dropping. I then completely changed my diet, cut out all sodas, fast food, junk food, etc. Best thing i've ever done. I still don't drink soda or eat fast food and watch what i eat for the most part. Of course some days i'll eat whatever i want but for the most part i eat healthy. I'm a cyclist now and put in tons of miles so i always stay lean. Bulking up now with some weights so i don't look like a stick and it's working well so far. Goal right now is to do a triathlon.

I've never been fat but when my girl got pregnant I gained about 30 pounds in 3 months, I would eat 2 plates of food for dinner, ice cream in the middle of the night, sweet bread, etc... Felt badman, it wasn't until I saw a few relatives that haven't seen in a while, nd they were shocked when they saw me nd started saying what had happened to me nd all. I was at 197. After that I decided to do p90x nd a strict $%@ diet nd lost it all. Now I'm at 165 nd feeling good.

props to all those lost the weight and kept it off

I used to be obese to the point my family and friends got kinda worried about me

before 267
dsc08017015a.jpg
jus10.jpg

at my lightest 146....

Spoiler [+]
40275618986148829031767.jpg
imag0666copy.jpg

I'm at 164 right now trying to get skinny again

Way back in HS I hit almost 240 lbs at 5' 8"... in university I went througha phase where I dropped to 167 lbs, got down to a 30" - 32" waist size, had cheekbones you could cut paper with...

Ran for miles every other day, got back up to about 185 lbs, felt like Superman
smile.gif

Now, after years of powerlifting back up to 230 lbs, not as much cardio, metabolism slowing down, need to climb back on the cardio bus...

I came in here with a snarky joke in mind, but damn props to you guys, that's an amazing difference
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

I've never been fat but when my girl got pregnant I gained about 30 pounds in 3 months, I would eat 2 plates of food for dinner, ice cream in the middle of the night, sweet bread, etc... Felt badman, it wasn't until I saw a few relatives that haven't seen in a while, nd they were shocked when they saw me nd started saying what had happened to me nd all. I was at 197. After that I decided to do p90x nd a strict $%@ diet nd lost it all. Now I'm at 165 nd feeling good.
This is EXACTLY my situation and weight....
I need to start making moves to get myself down to my former 165-170 weight.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

This is EXACTLY my situation and weight....
I need to start making moves to get myself down to my former 165-170 weight.

i think this happens alot ,my mans is havin a baby and he got a mean belly now

Back
Top Bottom