Any Nters use to be fat

Down almost 40lbs since Feb 1st. Working my *$* off. I miss food
frown.gif

After my parents got divorced (I was 8 or 9), I started packing on the pounds. At my biggest I was probably about 6' 240 pounds...

198071_4533131599_510561599_71990_8813_n.jpg

Then I started to work out and eat better a couple of weeks before the end of Senior Year. I'm about to end my Junior year of college and I'm 6'2 and about 190 pounds.

33460_1496643935954_1229760085_31209383_7165534_n.jpg

Well damn... I'm on my journey. I was 336 at my heaviest and now I'm down to 290. Hope to get serious this Spring/ Summer. Losing weight is one of the best feelings in the world. It affects your life in so many ways. Props to success.

No pics.

When I graduated I was up to like 225 and im 5'9.
Year later down to like 190ish.
Went at it again and got down 150.
Hated how skinny I got and started lifting. At 170 now.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

theres a PYP pic going and a Stay in Shape thread, why do you feel that you deserve your own thread?

You're not the first person to lose a few pounds.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I love this guy[/color]

Used to be extremely fat, then ran so much that i became the best cross country runner at my school and became so skinny my mom took me to the doctor and asked if that was normal
laugh.gif

gained some weight back so im straight lol

most of my fat pictures have to be scanned to be posted but i can post my peak in terms of how skinny i got so you guys can get an idea of how polar opposite my results became

Originally Posted by McRaptor

You look a lot skinnier than 190 pounds, good job 
thanks broski . i put on more muscle less fat and im tall so it redistributes itself 

70lb 6 years old... I remember getting on that scale as a kid at a grocery store.

310 10th grade. 325 in 09, 22 years old.

November 19, 2011 288.

April 19, 2012 227.

Pic in PYP

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

70lb 6 years old... I remember getting on that scale as a kid at a grocery store.

November 19, 2011 288.

April 19, 2012 227.

Pic in PYP

how you drop so fast?
nerd.gif

props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

You look a lot skinnier than 190 pounds, good job 
Same thing I said, I'm 6'3 and weigh the same as him and I look a lot bigger than OP

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

November 19, 2011 288.

April 19, 2012 227.

Pic in PYP

how you drop so fast?
nerd.gif

props
pimp.gif

Thanks bro, feels nice.
I wasn't much a soda or snack binger, but I eliminated them completely. Same for tortillas. I did 60 minutes on the eliptical 6-12 days at a time before i'd give myself a day of rest from November until March, when I decided to cut that time in half and start messing with weight lifting. Since March i've been doing the 30 cardio before doing my lifting.

288 Nov - 267 Dec - 253 Jan - 244 Feb - 238 Mar - 227 Apr 

All weigh ins done on the 19th of the respective month.

The tortilla issue was the biggest IMHO as i'm sure you could imagine, as was not eating late. I eat cleaner, way more than before, but if you see me on Instagram you'll see I am human after all
laugh.gif
My goal when I began was to get to 220, but as I inch (literally) to that number, I want to challenge myself to try to break the 200lb mark by the first day of Summer.

One thing my buddy can't wrap his head around is the issue of what he says is confidence. I never lacked it as the fat guy, but as what he calls skinny 562 is how I still mentally think as though i'm rockin size 48 jeans and wear 2xl shirts. I tell him i've been fat my whole life, (as he well knows, he's been my boy since the first day of Kindergarten) and I tell him you can't rid yourself of that mindset you've had your whole life in only 5 months. I see girls we used to go to school with, who haven't seen me since HS but we run into them at the gym, all you hear is compliments, it feels good, but you laugh to yourself a bit as you hear that Mike Jones song play in your head
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's quite the feat, i'll admit. But the real feat IMO will be sustaining the loss, continuing with the gym life, not reverting back to my old ways. After a night of partying, or just being elsewhere but home i'd swing by McD's and cop 2 McDoubles, 2 McChickens, large fries and a sweet tea!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now? I eat dinner about an hour and a half before my 630 gym sesh, get home at 8 or so, hop in the shower and finish my night with some Greek Yogurt. Quite the change, but it's one that was needed after finding out i'm a pre diabetic, had high Blood Pressure and was put on Lipitor and Lovaza at 290 this time last year. I don't want that #%%%, I don't want to be dependent on medication so long as there's something I can do about it.

**EXHALES**

/ Wall of Text

^^^ thats whats up!
pimp.gif

i think i can def give up the food part but the liquor keep callin me smh

I was around 200-210 lbs around a year and a half ago. All the while, being 5'7 so that %!%% was not popping.

But thanks to NT's Stay/Get Back In Shape thread, I dropped to 145 lbs and 10% BF

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

theres a PYP pic going and a Stay in Shape thread, why do you feel that you deserve your own thread?

You're not the first person to lose a few pounds.

PIn the Fastest Nter thread didn't see you say thisOne bitter dude you are

Seeing pictures and reading y'all's stories are definitely inspiring. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 210. I drink a lot of soda, so I have a fat stomach. I want to lose at least 20-30 pounds.

I'm gonna try to give up soda and start jogging this summer. My face is getting fatter and that's not a good look.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

^^^ thats whats up!
pimp.gif

i think i can def give up the food part but the liquor keep callin me smh

I gave up booze for lent. Just to see if I could do it, as I'm not religious but it came at a right time. I had one beer during that time, and had a few at my boys about a month or so ago.It's not hard, you just need to keep on with whatever you told yourself on day one as far as WHY you set forth the idea in your head to make such dramatic changes in your routine. Break the cycle!Props to all you other participants of this thread, it is an amazing feeling being able to embrace and actually feel like the mirror is your friend
laugh.gif
I haven't really bought new clothes yet, because I think I would see that as a way of kinda telling myself "Okay Luis, Congrats, this is it" when I know I'm not done, yet. So I wear this bigger clothes as a symbol of pride I suppose for the time being.DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THE SCALE! Don't live and die by it! She's a cruel mistress who's only telling you half the story, if that !Your objective should be to lose body fat, not a collective "weight".

13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif
....props to all of those that has lost weight.
I need to lose some weight my self and this is a big inspiration
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom