any NTer's with friends/relatives in prison?

My homie in jail is doing like 15.
Dude always asking for naked pics of the round the way breezys.

One of my best dudes growing up is on death row but i aint $#**$@+ with him no more. He had a 8 year old witness killed

One of my best dudes growing up is on death row but i aint $#**$@+ with him no more. He had a 8 year old witness killed

I write as much as possible... I'll just talk about sports & stuff since that was always our convos. I'll keep him updated with rumors, scores, trades, all that. I'll send pics of different things too like if I was at a game or something. I'll also keep him updated with what's going on with the fam...

I write as much as possible... I'll just talk about sports & stuff since that was always our convos. I'll keep him updated with rumors, scores, trades, all that. I'll send pics of different things too like if I was at a game or something. I'll also keep him updated with what's going on with the fam...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

From being on the otherside of the ?? you need to write. Just be like whats good, hope everything is iight, write a lil about what you been up to and find out if he needs anything. Send a few mags and a $20 money order. Dude will really appreciate it. Plus when you locked up its good to hear from friends and the outside world from time to time

this

Originally Posted by NycPosite

From being on the otherside of the ?? you need to write. Just be like whats good, hope everything is iight, write a lil about what you been up to and find out if he needs anything. Send a few mags and a $20 money order. Dude will really appreciate it. Plus when you locked up its good to hear from friends and the outside world from time to time

this

my cousin was about that life, he's getting out in 2 years.
0001121633.jpg

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE: ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION: FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: 09/06/2014 Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH: NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE: CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS: ACTIVE
KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A. LE,JASON
A.K.A. NGUYEN,JIMMY
STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

CASE NO: 509432
OFFENSE: impersonating another
CONVICTION COUNTY: GWINNETT COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH: 0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
OFFENSE: ARMED ROBBERY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 08/29/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH: 13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

my cousin was about that life, he's getting out in 2 years.
0001121633.jpg

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE: ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION: FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE: 09/06/2014 Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH: NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE: CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS: ACTIVE
KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A. LE,JASON
A.K.A. NGUYEN,JIMMY
STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

OFFENSE: impersonating another
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH: 0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

My cousin doing a lot of time.  20 yrs till parole.  Ive talked to him a couple times over the phone.  Hope he gets parole in 20.

My cousin doing a lot of time.  20 yrs till parole.  Ive talked to him a couple times over the phone.  Hope he gets parole in 20.

My cousin got arrested January 13, 2010. He got shipped to prison last August for a 10 year sentence. With good behavior and time served, he can come home July of 2017. I write him from time to time and talk to him on the phone when he calls my mom. I miss dude, he was the older brother I never had. It's a damn shame that he had to meet my future wife in county
30t6p3b.gif

My cousin got arrested January 13, 2010. He got shipped to prison last August for a 10 year sentence. With good behavior and time served, he can come home July of 2017. I write him from time to time and talk to him on the phone when he calls my mom. I miss dude, he was the older brother I never had. It's a damn shame that he had to meet my future wife in county
30t6p3b.gif

why would you even put up your cousins info like that? like you're gonna get e-street cred or something smh

why would you even put up your cousins info like that? like you're gonna get e-street cred or something smh

I got two homeboys. One grew up in the gutter and one lived lavished. The lavish homeboy is doing 25 to life. The odds were against the other homeboy but hes doing fine.

I got two homeboys. One grew up in the gutter and one lived lavished. The lavish homeboy is doing 25 to life. The odds were against the other homeboy but hes doing fine.

Brother doin a bid up state and my lil cuzzo got them 4 letters
30t6p3b.gif
I don't write em. I'll send my bro flicks of the fam and what not. I don't know what I'd say forreal. I used to write him when he first went in but after so many yrs of the same routine it's like, eh, whatever

Brother doin a bid up state and my lil cuzzo got them 4 letters
30t6p3b.gif
I don't write em. I'll send my bro flicks of the fam and what not. I don't know what I'd say forreal. I used to write him when he first went in but after so many yrs of the same routine it's like, eh, whatever

Back
Top Bottom