any NTer's with friends/relatives in prison?

def write man, just let him know how things going and all. If you can a couple dollars would help him out alot.

def write man, just let him know how things going and all. If you can a couple dollars would help him out alot.

My mom has been in and out of prison my entire life. She just cant let go of the drug habit. Shes supposed to get out 2017. Havent seen her in years and years. I blame her for my relationship problems, I never had a female figure in my life. And now my past 2 relationships have ended so badly.

My mom has been in and out of prison my entire life. She just cant let go of the drug habit. Shes supposed to get out 2017. Havent seen her in years and years. I blame her for my relationship problems, I never had a female figure in my life. And now my past 2 relationships have ended so badly.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

dang keep your head up dude 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

dang keep your head up dude 
frown.gif

thanks for the advice guys, im goin to write him as soon as i get the chance.

the topics you guys suggested are really good so i'll run with that

im sorry to bring out the sad stories out of you guys, keep your heads up

thanks for the advice guys, im goin to write him as soon as i get the chance.

the topics you guys suggested are really good so i'll run with that

im sorry to bring out the sad stories out of you guys, keep your heads up

GreyFoxx wrote:SENTENCE LENGTH: 13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
CASE NO: 509432
OFFENSE: ARMED ROBBERY
CONVICTION COUNTY: GWINNETT COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 08/29/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH: 13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

I deleted a lot of the other offenses so it didn't take up room, but how come it says 13 years 24 months rather than just saying 15 years?  Never understood that

GreyFoxx wrote:SENTENCE LENGTH: 13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
CASE NO: 509432
OFFENSE: ARMED ROBBERY
CONVICTION COUNTY: GWINNETT COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE: 08/29/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH: 13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS
STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

I deleted a lot of the other offenses so it didn't take up room, but how come it says 13 years 24 months rather than just saying 15 years?  Never understood that

Luckily don't know anyone in this situation. If I did though I would be one of the more significant pen pals....think about if you were in his shoes.

Luckily don't know anyone in this situation. If I did though I would be one of the more significant pen pals....think about if you were in his shoes.

My cousin Quincy just went back to the pen a few weeks ago................for the third time.
30t6p3b.gif

My cousin Quincy just went back to the pen a few weeks ago................for the third time.
30t6p3b.gif

My uncle has been in jail for 5 years now, he gets out in 10 we talk on the phone from time to time
and i write him frequently...

To OP most def write him and just let him know whats going on its appreciated

My uncle has been in jail for 5 years now, he gets out in 10 we talk on the phone from time to time
and i write him frequently...

To OP most def write him and just let him know whats going on its appreciated

I got like 5 homies locked up
One is serving 6 years for armed robbery
One is doing 3 years for residential burglary
One is looking at at least 8 for robbery and felony possesion of a firearm (he has a priorfor firearms)
One is doing a county lid for burglary
One is doing 90 days and inroads (drug program) for a violation
Last two cats mentioned their gramma passed away this morning (RIP)

I got like 5 homies locked up
One is serving 6 years for armed robbery
One is doing 3 years for residential burglary
One is looking at at least 8 for robbery and felony possesion of a firearm (he has a priorfor firearms)
One is doing a county lid for burglary
One is doing 90 days and inroads (drug program) for a violation
Last two cats mentioned their gramma passed away this morning (RIP)

i have 2 family members doing life terms and one on death row. a cousin for double murder. another cousin for murder. and an uncle for murder. also have a girl cousin in prison but dont know what shes in there for.

i dont write or contact none of them.

i have 2 family members doing life terms and one on death row. a cousin for double murder. another cousin for murder. and an uncle for murder. also have a girl cousin in prison but dont know what shes in there for.

i dont write or contact none of them.

Back
Top Bottom