Any of you guys remember this?....*not shoe related, kinda for a laugh*

This will probably get locked or flamed but I wanted to see how many people used this stuff when it was out... I don't really remember if it smelled goodor not.
michael-jordan-cologne-michael-jordan-cologne-spray-men619012.jpg

michael-jordan-cologne-michael-jordan-eau-cologne-spray-men619014.jpg

i have both use them almost everyday other then weekends where i bust out the armani
pimp.gif

This stuff came out when I was so young, and I remember EVERYONE was wearing it lol Came out around 96-97 right?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

This stuff came out when I was so young, and I remember EVERYONE was wearing it lol Came out around 96-97 right?
yeah I think so. I think they also came in a pack with deodorant. I'm not sure, but I knew it came in a red box

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was rolling when i saw this...i STILL use it on a daily basis and i still gotan unopened one with the aftershave and lotion
pimp.gif

I think they sell it at Perfumania but not sure.

I have the cologne, lotion, and aftershave. Always get asked what I'm wearing. Smells good to me.

Yeah I just looked it up.

I guess that 23 stuff came out in 2004 but I never really heard of it.

Guess I only had the OG stuff
laugh.gif

Lol, I have a bottle of that in the car to get the weed smell out of my clothes whenever I went on lunch break.

Originally Posted by BLinK

Lol, I have a bottle of that in the car to get the weed smell out of my clothes whenever I went on lunch break.
laugh.gif
made me laugh

But i got the Michael Jordan one

I thought the first one smelled like pepper.

There was another one too....I think it was called Michael. It came in a blue bottle and it actually smelled decent.

Back
Top Bottom