any Retch fans?

Apparently armed robbery :smh:

Not looking good for my mans, smh.

Yeah it's all bad. Young dude with a lot of talent but had one foot in and one foot out. Hope things work out but with his history with the law not looking good. Sucks he was refreshing to hear and gotta love his love for Polo.
mean.gif

Last edited:
sick.gif
  they about to throw the book at this *****

I mess with Polo Sporting Goods 
pimp.gif

dude stays locked up though
mean.gif

JERSEY CITY  -- Bail was set at $150,000 cash only yesterday for a Paterson man who is charged with robbing CDs at gunpoint from a North Bergen home, authorities said.

Brian L. Onfroy Jr., 23, of 12th Street, is charged with with entering the residence while armed, armed robbery, conspiracy to commit armed robbery, using a 17-year-old or younger to, or conspire to, enter a residence and commit an armed robbery with firearms, the criminal complaint says.

He faces 10 to 20 years in prison if convicted.

"Is there any way I can get a bond? ... I just want a fair shot to fight this from the street," Onfroy Jr. asked Central Judicial Processing Judge Richard Nieto when he appeared on the new charges in Jersey City via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny. The complaint says Onfroy has two co-defendants. 

Is there any way I can get a bond? I just want a fair shot to fight this from the street.

Hudson County Assistant Prosecutor Peter Stoma said the allegation is that shots were fired during the robbery, and that Onfroy Jr. has been implicated by a co-defendant and by victims.

Onfroy Jr. has two cases pending presentation to the grand jury in Hudson County and a case pending in Bergen County and one in Passaic County. 

There are two warrants for his arrest on shoplifting charges out of Paramus Municipal Court and a warrant for his arrest out of Elizabeth Municipal Court on a marijuana charge, CJP Judge Richard Nieto said.

Onfroy has been arrested 12 times in New Jersey, where he has three disorderly persons convictions. He has also been arrested in California, Texas and South Carolina, court officials said today.

Last edited:
Is son serious?

I always support jersey artists but it seem like he gets arrested for the stupidest things.

He has to be in agony right now from the lean withdrawals. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.
Not a big fan but I did like Polo Sporting Goods

Son was bugging when he posted that pic of him during the robbery as a #TBT :stoneface:

Sometimes i wonder what goes thru ppl heads when they post stuff like that

Son was bugging when he posted that pic of him during the robbery as a #TBT :stoneface:

Sometimes i wonder what goes thru ppl heads when they post stuff like that
If you think that's bad check out this :lol:

And all of his lean posts on IG :smh:
Son walks around in stores with a lean cup :rofl:

:rofl: at that vid. Reminds me of when my boy let off a couple shots on New Years in the middle of the suburbs & ran away :lol:
Lowkey hip hop needs dudes like him to even ish out

When he said he rather wale die instead of yams and then he @ him, you knew retch was wildin lol.

When he said he rather wale die instead of yams and then he @ him, you knew retch was wildin lol.

I think this is what made me start listening to him :lol:

Last edited:
Never understood what the whole dom thing :lol: he was just randomly talking hella s#it on Twitter about dom and polyester being at the Apple Store

Last edited:
Not even remotely surprising. Your man has been out of pocket for a minute now.

That liquor store robbery is not him :lol:

Was gonna say how is this dude not already locked up if it were him.

This dude been out of control so no surprise really. People said he was trying to rob cds? Wanna know the whole story. Doesn't look good for him though. I was a fan of Polo Sporting Goods

Heard he went to my old High School.
also saw a youtube comment say his partner 'Da$h" is Dame Da$h nephew?

in any case dude sounds ******ed in interviews and I don't really dig his style.

Yeah it's legit :lol:

Da$h was in that lil group called 'The Heirs' that Dame was tryna push back in like '09-10, along with Dame's son Boogie and a few other dudes

Last edited:
I mess with Da$h more than Retch. He got some good mixtapes & the production he picks is interesting lol

This dude retch deleted it but he put up a vid on ig where he was serving a fiend. It was in some chicken spot. Son was like who got the best ish? Crackhead was like you do

I got a few friends that's real cool wit him. One of em was talking to me about his situation on Saturday. His girl pregnant too smh

Back
Top Bottom