Any SFU Students on NT???

I see...I'm also taking a research methods class, but I have a friend in CRIM 321. Are you a CRIM major?

yessir sure am. can't wait for this semester to be over. just spent the last 6 hours reading over 3 chapters for another class.. midterm is on monday at8:30.. it's 5 am right now and i have to work from 11-7. oh boyyy.

Damn that's pretty rough...how did it go? I looked into taking a few CRIM courses but it's pretty tough to get in if you're not a CRIM major, and Idon't even think non-CRIM students can take the upper-division courses. Also, is it true that CRIM has a ridiculous grading rubric where an A starts at 90or something?

3rd year SFU student and have two finals left

EDIT: I'm studying for a PHIL-120 final right now. It's too bad I put in almost no effort because it seems like an easy course, I might even pull out aB. This semester I have not been taking things too seriously, I only went to the first 120 lecture and I rarely attended my others. I live off campus so Iguess I get really lazy if the work load seems easy.

Hahaha yeah I know exactly what you mean. I hate it when I'm studying for a final and I realize that the course is actually pretty easy, so if I would haveworked a little harder I could have had a higher mark...

damn im on 6th floor of AQ studying for my last final exam thats at 830 tmrw morning
frown.gif

it was snowing like crazy up here this after noon and it's still snowing

and about sneaker/NT forum, lol y not if someone can make it then i will join it lol
my buddy is trying to make a golf club next term so i will probably be at the golf club booth next semester lol
our ultimate goal is to get michel wie to sit on our booth to get more ppl to join lol
so if you see michel wie at our booth, please join the club lol

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Damn that's pretty rough...how did it go? I looked into taking a few CRIM courses but it's pretty tough to get in if you're not a CRIM major, and I don't even think non-CRIM students can take the upper-division courses. Also, is it true that CRIM has a ridiculous grading rubric where an A starts at 90 or something?

ended up getting a C+ in the course. there were 2 papers worth 30% and 25% respectively and i got C's on both of them..
ohwell.gif
so i'm assuming i did fairly well in the final..
laugh.gif

in regards to the grading rubric, i'm not too sure. it's my first full semester of crim (transferred over from kwantlen) .. but i'm pretty sure thegrading scheme is all over the place.

my last final is at 8:30 today. GOOD LUCK FELLASS

yea~ my final was over at around 10am today
last hour of it was so painful lol
ppl started to leave the room and i was reading all the multiple choices
frown.gif

can you guys suggest anything fun for this short break? lol
i need something non-physical and something with no alcohol involved lol

My last exam was Saturday at 3:30, and damn it feels good to be finished! Have a good summer/summer semester, and I would definitely join a golf clubbrokeassChrisk. I happen to be an avid golfer myself, where do you play?

i dont play golf much i only play golf when my dad visits canada like once a year cuz he loves to play golf
my dad likes the pitch and put place near holdom and hastings (1 block below hastings) and driving range near the burnaby north highschool

we(my buddy and i) are like super newbs and we just wanted to play golf together with other ppl who are new but interested lol
so you might be bored in the group to be honest lol
but oh well its not like we are doing this to be competitive
my buddy and i are looking for group deals or stuff like that but the club may be open in the fall semester, not in the summer.
cuz he needs to go to china for a short while next week and all that

My last exam was Saturday at 3:30, and damn it feels good to be finished! Have a good summer/summer semester, and I would definitely join a golf club brokeassChrisk. I happen to be an avid golfer myself, where do you play?
Simon Fraser Golf Club will be at the clubs days Tues.~Thur. this week!
feel free to join the club
smile.gif

althought the membership is kinda expensive($15), im pretty sure you will get much more out of it if you play golf often
i will probably at the booth tues~thurs (tues not sure, but wed, thurs for sure)
one of the exec is pretty good so you wont be bored from all the noobs including myself lol
besides, we are contacting all our friends to get a few hidden competitive golfers in sfu

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

My last exam was Saturday at 3:30, and damn it feels good to be finished! Have a good summer/summer semester, and I would definitely join a golf club brokeassChrisk. I happen to be an avid golfer myself, where do you play?
Simon Fraser Golf Club will be at the clubs days Tues.~Thur. this week!
feel free to join the club
smile.gif

althought the membership is kinda expensive($15), im pretty sure you will get much more out of it if you play golf often
i will probably at the booth tues~thurs (tues not sure, but wed, thurs for sure)
one of the exec is pretty good so you wont be bored from all the noobs including myself lol
besides, we are contacting all our friends to get a few hidden competitive golfers in sfu
I joined!

^ Good! i hope to see you in a few weeks
i was the guy in white shirt today
smile.gif

we have way more people interested in joining than expected so im kinda anxious about providing quality service for people in case more than 50 people actuallyregister lol
but we are still expecting 20~30 "active" menbers
we'll see
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom