breffus vol. is it essential

Coffee with regular coffeemate. MAYBE a granola bar on a work out day.

Not typically a breakfast eater but I do feel better on it so changing that. Coffee, egg whites cooked in olive oil, toast.

Nope. Eat dinner at 5 pm and lunch at 12 pm. Switch that up to a 10 am breakfast brunch on Sat or Sun usually.

Week/Workday some fruit

Weekend every now and then I'll do more hearty stuff

Only on special occasions. Most of the time Im doing intermittent fasting so Im skipping breakfast and eating dinner before 9pm.

Only on special occasions. Most of the time Im doing intermittent fasting so Im skipping breakfast and eating dinner before 9pm.
me too but it's not even just a trying to lose weight thing I just prefer it, even if I am working out I prefer to be fasted or as far as possible from my last meal and in the morning I usually just do a coffee, sometimes put some coconut oil in it if I am from home and stevia and I'm gucci to not eat lunch til around 1-2pm or whenever my lifestyle allows

I had to go to the thread to see what OP was talking about.. :rofl:
huh? fill me in
black coffee and a joint usually

not into eating shortly after I wake up
no appetite
usually takes a few hours
bruh the reason i made this thread was chic fil a sent me a reward for a free spicy breakfast biscuit sandwich but i didnt wanna start my day like that :lol:

denzel-vodka.gif

do yall eat breffus every morning? especially on work days?

if so, what are your go tos?

Every single morning before work. I work at 4:30 am, so I cook 3 eggs and 2 chicken sausage links and leave them in the fridge overnight.

Wake up at 2, heat up the breakfast, drink a cup of coffee, leave the house by 2:55. Get to the gym at 3, hour workout, shower, then at work by 4:30.

Been doing this for a few years now. Not always the gym, but ALWAYS that breakfast. I usually don’t eat breakfast on the weekends. I just sleep in and go out for brunch or skip it.

Normall a glass of water and a fresh cup of black coffee. That will clear my out and then my first meal would sometimes be eggs and toast or oatmeal with fruit.

When I go into the office, I stop by this small shop and grab a bagel with cream cheese or a bacon, egg, cheese avocado wrap.

Back
Top Bottom