Any successful gf weight loss stories?

Well OP.. This may help
After we started dating my wife gained some weight. I ain't rly care that much.. But it bothers her..
If she dosent like to work out.. You need to find something she enjoys.. My wife loves those just dance games n it's a good work out.
She also lost like 50 ponds on that Atkins diet.

PM me if u need more info.

Last edited:
not shallow at all.

females ive dealt with are usually more into fitness when they talk to me. its a big part of my lifestyle. if she cant keep up her looks im sure she cant keep up her sex game either.

lazy

Last edited:
Truth, what happened with you and your old lady? You said you were trying to get her to work out a while ago.

:rolleyes

Anyways, OP you take her dress shopping and pick out a dress that fits her tight and just act like you really like it, if she has any concept of self reflection she will notice her problem areas without you being too harsh with her, you telling her to hit the gym or forcing her won't do it, she has to realize it on her own and want to make that change....as we all age it becomes more difficult to maintain the weight unless you are actively on top of it, goes for men and women....is just more socially acceptable for men to be fat lards.

Her latest excuse is she doesn't like to sweat.

View media item 200383
Man, that's the lamest excuse ever. Dump that chick, if she can't afford 30min/week to take care of herself and her health now, imagine what she will look and be like in 10 years from now (srs).

sweaty & fit & healthy >>>>> not sweaty & love handles & on tons of meds :smh:

You don't look like you've gained weight...I thought you actually lost some...lol
Have you checked out Blink fitness?
20$ a month, can use any location and bring a guest with you EVERYTIME. NYSC can suck it

Ksteezy did you join blink, what do you think of it? Thinking about doing the $20/month membership, seeing if they can waive the initiation fee (if they still have one) when march rolls around.

Last edited:
I mean blink has the basics, not the type of gym you go to for gains, but if you just want light weights and some machines with lots of treadmills is great...it's 20$ a month...hard to beat, specially with NYSC charging 80$

Yea it is real. Especially for black women. The #1 reason they don't work out is because they don't want to sweat out their hair. (Perms). :smh:

OP I think you should just be real with her. Let her know how serious it is to you, but not to the extent that you hurt her feelings or seem shallow, maybe slide in a joke or two often enough where she takes notice.

Personally, I'd kill my girl if she LOST weight... 

No bull, give me her name on Facebook and I will tell her that people are talking about how fat she has become. I won't link her to this thread. Everyone wins.

Screenshots will be required, District of Columbia All American

I will work. I am incognito on FB. I don't use my real name on social media. So she won't think I am a REAL person, but she knows I have to be a person to send the message.

Does she have a job? She in school?

Give me a random name to place the blame on. I can say, "Debra and Steve were talking about how fat you were. I tried to take up for you."

I don't know, write up something for me to say.

I want you to be accused of having ED because of this girl became a big girl.

No bull, give me her name on Facebook and I will tell her that people are talking about how fat she has become. I won't link her to this thread. Everyone wins.

laugh.gif

I will work. I am incognito on FB. I don't use my real name on social media. So she won't think I am a REAL person, but she knows I have to be a person to send the message.
Does she have a job? She in school?
Give me a random name to place the blame on. I can say, "Debra and Steve were talking about how fat you were. I tried to take up for you."
I don't know, write up something for me to say.
I want you to be accused of having ED because of this girl became a big girl.

op you better not fall for this silly advice. Man up and tell her yourself, dont let some outsider speak for you. If she's not willing to change bounce.

Smh I don't know how to tell my bf this...I know it hurts his feelings when I say small things like hey why didn't you go workout etc...

Back
Top Bottom