Anybody here ever frame a jersey?

Looking to get an authentic NBA jersey framed at the dude at "Pictures Plus" quoted me $650 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that seriously what it costs? 
frown.gif

I have 6 framed jerseys in my room...

I don't think all of them (the frames) are that price combined.

You can find A LOT better prices.

I have 5 framed jerseys in my office and bedroom, 2 Jordan (One is rookie year uda that cost me $12,000 and a finals from 1998, as well as a Griffey uda rookie, a 1997 Griffey game worn (MVP SEASON) and a Kirby Puckett game worn 1991 ALCS jersey)

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I have 5 framed jerseys in my office and bedroom, 2 Jordan (One is rookie year uda that cost me $12,000 and a finals from 1998, as well as a Griffey uda rookie, a 1997 Griffey game worn (MVP SEASON) and a Kirby Puckett game worn 1991 ALCS jersey)

12,000 for a jersey?

sucker
laugh.gif

Where are you from? Is there an Aaron Brothers where you're from?? They have coupon deals all the time. They have one now that's 25% off.

no i haven't, but im thinking of getting my lower merion 33 done, and it won't cost more than $100.

i asked my mom back in 2006 that all i wanted for Christmas was to get my jersey professionally framed

come Christmas morning she bought a frame from target and used thumb tacks to frame it

i was really disappointed
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I work in a frame shop at Michaels Arts. Go in there get you 60 % off. You can get outta there spending 200. I did 3 jerseys this past week. One was a penguins jersey, one a cardnals baseball jersey, and another was a mets jersey.

Back
Top Bottom