Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

My bro just got me a pair of Cool grey Lebrons for 30% off at foot locker, up here in Canada the next F&F 50% off sale is April 6, not sure if that is company-wide, nation-wide or what but thought I would mention it

My bro just got me a pair of Cool grey Lebrons for 30% off at foot locker, up here in Canada the next F&F 50% off sale is April 6, not sure if that is company-wide, nation-wide or what but thought I would mention it

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Is a Champs employee capable of using a SKU for a shoe at Footlocker, and if so, able to apply it to the 50?
If you have the sku you should be able to order it at any Champs, FTL or FA, assuming the company carries it.

That is incorrect.  Champs uses a different sku system then FTL and FTA.  KFL and LFL also use 2 other different sku systems.  So depending on the shoe you may have to get up to 4 different skus to try and stock locate.

This is why it is most beneficial to post a UPC (barcode #) whenever possible because the same UPC can be used at any retailer that carries the product.

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Is a Champs employee capable of using a SKU for a shoe at Footlocker, and if so, able to apply it to the 50?
If you have the sku you should be able to order it at any Champs, FTL or FA, assuming the company carries it.

That is incorrect.  Champs uses a different sku system then FTL and FTA.  KFL and LFL also use 2 other different sku systems.  So depending on the shoe you may have to get up to 4 different skus to try and stock locate.

This is why it is most beneficial to post a UPC (barcode #) whenever possible because the same UPC can be used at any retailer that carries the product.

Did they change the rules on the regular 30%? My friend went to HOH to pick up the Kobe VI China today and they wouldn't let him use his discount.

Did they change the rules on the regular 30%? My friend went to HOH to pick up the Kobe VI China today and they wouldn't let him use his discount.

Originally Posted by macnificent7

No they didn't. Some stores follow the "20% rule" which is either only 20% of the stock can be discounted or 20% of the employees can use their discount on a particular shoe. Its more of towards limited shows and not GRs.

This rule has been going around for a minute now.

Originally Posted by macnificent7

No they didn't. Some stores follow the "20% rule" which is either only 20% of the stock can be discounted or 20% of the employees can use their discount on a particular shoe. Its more of towards limited shows and not GRs.

This rule has been going around for a minute now.

It is actually a corporate rule that you can sell 20% of your stock to employees, but is not always enforced. EA could be April 1st, but be careful that someone isn't trying to pull an April Fools joke. I was told it would be on the weekend before or the weekend of Easter

It is actually a corporate rule that you can sell 20% of your stock to employees, but is not always enforced. EA could be April 1st, but be careful that someone isn't trying to pull an April Fools joke. I was told it would be on the weekend before or the weekend of Easter

Originally Posted by thacamel

I thought after the 1st or 2nd week after the release date that the 20% rule is no longer applied?

Originally Posted by thacamel

I thought after the 1st or 2nd week after the release date that the 20% rule is no longer applied?

Are you sure its confirmed? I have spoken to 2 DMs, and multiple managers, and no one has heard anything yet

Back
Top Bottom