Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Are you sure its confirmed? I have spoken to 2 DMs, and multiple managers, and no one has heard anything yet

^^^Brandon is correct, April 2nd 1 day only is what i've heard as well. STILL no exact word on if the $500 limit is part of EA or not. Few say seperate, some say part of.....soon as i find out, i'll let all know.

^^^Brandon is correct, April 2nd 1 day only is what i've heard as well. STILL no exact word on if the $500 limit is part of EA or not. Few say seperate, some say part of.....soon as i find out, i'll let all know.

The EA is good for Champs, FTL, FTA, KFL, and LFL employees. As stated above it will only be on Sat April 2nd. Exclusion list should show up tues or weds of next week. I'm hearing a lot of stuff will be excluded which isn't that surprising. That $500 limit is the only thing throwing me off. I believe they will add a seperate limit to it, in an attempt to liquidate their excess inventories. But that kinda defeats the purpose if they decide to exclude what im hearing they are.

The EA is good for Champs, FTL, FTA, KFL, and LFL employees. As stated above it will only be on Sat April 2nd. Exclusion list should show up tues or weds of next week. I'm hearing a lot of stuff will be excluded which isn't that surprising. That $500 limit is the only thing throwing me off. I believe they will add a seperate limit to it, in an attempt to liquidate their excess inventories. But that kinda defeats the purpose if they decide to exclude what im hearing they are.

Originally Posted by usood89

is this for employees only or sale for all public?
Its called an "Employee Appreciation" sale, meaning you have to get an employee to give you the discount (hook you up), it's not for the public but as you can see if you know someone who works there they might do it for you

Originally Posted by usood89

is this for employees only or sale for all public?
Its called an "Employee Appreciation" sale, meaning you have to get an employee to give you the discount (hook you up), it's not for the public but as you can see if you know someone who works there they might do it for you

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

when the new penny pinching ceo gets cancer and we get a good replacement which will hopefully be soon

Really? This is what we do now? Wish cancer on people?
Shame on him for wanting his company to be as profitable as possible. 
he said he was a cancer to his company!
4080ff6fdc_ltpGarnettA041609-300x261.jpg

when the new penny pinching ceo gets cancer and we get a good replacement which will hopefully be soon

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

happy.gif
  F the new ceo though, he's not doing nothing good for me.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

happy.gif
  F the new ceo though, he's not doing nothing good for me.

so yea i already made my connects...

to everyone asking how it works...i dont know if you are new or not...but if you gotta ask how it works then you need not apply...like Cedric said the new CEO is really being a pain and didnt want this to fly but numbers were down and they gotta make it some where...that's why its only a day...

Spoiler [+]
im not tryin to sound like a D...but this MAAAAAAY be the last one so go figure..

so yea i already made my connects...

to everyone asking how it works...i dont know if you are new or not...but if you gotta ask how it works then you need not apply...like Cedric said the new CEO is really being a pain and didnt want this to fly but numbers were down and they gotta make it some where...that's why its only a day...

Spoiler [+]
im not tryin to sound like a D...but this MAAAAAAY be the last one so go figure..

Back
Top Bottom