Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Update. As of right now the limits are one and the same. So employees only have $500 to play with at most, and thats if they haven't bought anything this month yet. Im hoping upper mgmt figures out they are f*cking up their liquidation numbers and reset ppls limits for the saturday.

Update. As of right now the limits are one and the same. So employees only have $500 to play with at most, and thats if they haven't bought anything this month yet. Im hoping upper mgmt figures out they are f*cking up their liquidation numbers and reset ppls limits for the saturday.

Damn. I gotta save up. Im going IN!!! in this next 50%. Pearl Foams. Green Foams, Flint 13s, Playoff 13s and Cement 3s

Damn. I gotta save up. Im going IN!!! in this next 50%. Pearl Foams. Green Foams, Flint 13s, Playoff 13s and Cement 3s

Smart to have it on a weekend where not only is it a pay weekend, but people get their checks as well.  However it will be dumb not to reset the employee's limit, or waive it for that one day.

Smart to have it on a weekend where not only is it a pay weekend, but people get their checks as well.  However it will be dumb not to reset the employee's limit, or waive it for that one day.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They got paid this week though

since it is on the 2nd wont your limit be back down to 0 since its the first of the month?? that still lets u buy $1000 worth of product which is alot of stuff. folks just wont be able to spread the wealth like the old days. lets hope there are good deals still left to take advantage of.

since it is on the 2nd wont your limit be back down to 0 since its the first of the month?? that still lets u buy $1000 worth of product which is alot of stuff. folks just wont be able to spread the wealth like the old days. lets hope there are good deals still left to take advantage of.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Not every district is the same. I get paid every week.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Not every district is the same. I get paid every week.

seems like they intentionally are being secretive with the specifics....Probably to keep people as unprepared as possible....but then again they just may have not figured out how they are handling it yet...nobody has the same story...3 Different DMs have told me three different stories about regular discount limits being on discounted dollars not total spent, resetting for the 50, etc....and they all swear they are right.

Now, I would never wish cancer on this fatman hicks, but damn I hope he looses his job soon and we get a CEO who realizes making employees happy is the best bet to increase profits, not penny pinching on the amount they can spend them and leaving them disgruntled....I actually started spending more money at my local mom and pop, they treat me right, still give me discounts, and I don't even work there...It can't be good business when your own employees are taking their business elsewhere!

seems like they intentionally are being secretive with the specifics....Probably to keep people as unprepared as possible....but then again they just may have not figured out how they are handling it yet...nobody has the same story...3 Different DMs have told me three different stories about regular discount limits being on discounted dollars not total spent, resetting for the 50, etc....and they all swear they are right.

Now, I would never wish cancer on this fatman hicks, but damn I hope he looses his job soon and we get a CEO who realizes making employees happy is the best bet to increase profits, not penny pinching on the amount they can spend them and leaving them disgruntled....I actually started spending more money at my local mom and pop, they treat me right, still give me discounts, and I don't even work there...It can't be good business when your own employees are taking their business elsewhere!

Groady Wang wrote:
Dosent make a differnce... if employee appreciation is either on 4/1 or 4/2 then its the beging of April which resets the limits. Dont look for raised limits seeing how April is a dry month besides the 7's on the 16th. And to all this hate for Ken Hicks, he is doing a great job! Like I have said, several times Footlocker loses money on 50% off. And 80% off the product is marquee that would sell its self. So why whip out all that product on a fri & sat and have nothing for the rest of the week to sell at full price. And I know someone will say footlocker carries shoes that will never sell so footlocker needs "you"....that's what RTV's are for.

Back
Top Bottom