Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Confirmed!! Just saw a picture of the email. This Friday & Saturday (4/1 & 4/2). I only saw the first page but it says new info on discount cards as well, so hopefully an expanded limit on spending amount. 
pimp.gif

34d1621f0e20fe845c04bad3ba85bf6829882cbe.jpg
Do you have the rest of the e-mail concerning the cards and exclusion list? Thanks.
I don't, a coworker just sent it to me today.

Originally Posted by Shiner45

Confirmed!! Just saw a picture of the email. This Friday & Saturday (4/1 & 4/2). I only saw the first page but it says new info on discount cards as well, so hopefully an expanded limit on spending amount. 
pimp.gif

34d1621f0e20fe845c04bad3ba85bf6829882cbe.jpg
Do you have the rest of the e-mail concerning the cards and exclusion list? Thanks.
I don't, a coworker just sent it to me today.

Exclusion List: You are limited to 2 pairs during the entire Employee Appreciation of the following sneakers:
Air Max 24-7
Air Force 1
Nike Foamposite
Air Jordan 7 Orion
Nike Free
Air Max 2011
Nike Griffey
Dre Beats
Bogo deals (2 for $, 4 for $, buy one get one free, etc)

HOUSE OF HOOPS IS INCLUDED
FOOTLOCKER RUN IS INCLUDED
FOOTLOCKER OUTLET IS INCLUDED

I saw the list today at my store. There is one more exclusion, but i can't remember what it was.
I DO ALTHOUGH REMEMBER Lebron 8's are NOT excluded.

Exclusion List: You are limited to 2 pairs during the entire Employee Appreciation of the following sneakers:
Air Max 24-7
Air Force 1
Nike Foamposite
Air Jordan 7 Orion
Nike Free
Air Max 2011
Nike Griffey
Dre Beats

I saw the list today at my store. There is one more exclusion, but i can't remember what it was.

Originally Posted by joe one

Air Max 24-7
Air Force 1
Nike Foamposite
Air Jordan 7 Orion
Nike Free
Air Max 2011
Dre Beats

I saw the list today at my store. There are one or two more exclusions but i cannot remember off the top of my head.
Ok, let me get this straight: nothing is excluded, but some shoes (the ones you listed), you are only allowed to buy 2 pairs of total? If so, this might be the best 50% off ever.

Do you by chance know if the $500 monthly limit still applies or is it something else for the 50%?

Thanks.

Air Max 24-7
Air Force 1
Nike Foamposite
Air Jordan 7 Orion
Nike Free
Air Max 2011
Dre Beats

I saw the list today at my store. There are one or two more exclusions but i cannot remember off the top of my head.
Ok, let me get this straight: nothing is excluded, but some shoes (the ones you listed), you are only allowed to buy 2 pairs of total? If so, this might be the best 50% off ever.

Do you by chance know if the $500 monthly limit still applies or is it something else for the 50%?

Thanks.

Air Max 24-7
Air Force 1
Nike Foamposite
Air Jordan 7 Orion
Nike Free
Air Max 2011
Dre Beats

Thanks.
Yes, thats exactly what it is. Which doesn't really make it an 'Excluded' list but more of a 'Limited' list.
The $500 monthly limit still applies. Be very careful when spending. The $500 limit is also your monthly limit and will count towards it.

So no separate limit as we were all hoping for.

Air Max 24-7
Air Force 1
Nike Foamposite
Air Jordan 7 Orion
Nike Free
Air Max 2011
Dre Beats

Thanks.
Yes, thats exactly what it is. Which doesn't really make it an 'Excluded' list but more of a 'Limited' list.
The $500 monthly limit still applies. Be very careful when spending. The $500 limit is also your monthly limit and will count towards it.

So no separate limit as we were all hoping for.

Originally Posted by natetheskate456

I was told by our auditor and DM that during the half off events, the 500.00 limit will increase.

How long ago was this? We should all know by tomorrow for sure. Not all stores got the email yet. So it can still change.

I was told by our auditor and DM that during the half off events, the 500.00 limit will increase.

How long ago was this? We should all know by tomorrow for sure. Not all stores got the email yet. So it can still change.

About 2 weeks. Nothing solid, we were just conversing about the next 50. He said they're gonna go down to 3 a year and that during the half offs our limit will increase to 1000 and maybe 1500 around christmas.

About 2 weeks. Nothing solid, we were just conversing about the next 50. He said they're gonna go down to 3 a year and that during the half offs our limit will increase to 1000 and maybe 1500 around christmas.

That's exactly the samething my old AM told me 2 days ago. So hopefully it is $1000. Especially since the Bordueax coming out the same month.

Back
Top Bottom