Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Anyone happen to catch the Virtual Con. that Sports Card Investor put on last week/over the weekend? In all, I thought it was pretty dope- they had a ton of giveaways and a good assortment of guest. Had a huge hit on a Zion gold too.

Which shops?? I’m also in the bay
Let's see lol

- 10th Inning in Pinole
- Talkin Baseball in Danville
- Tradin J's in Dublin
- MVP Sportscards in Concord
- Diamond Sports in San Rafael (I got the last two lol)
- Card and Comics Central in SF
- H R Sports Cards (Not in the Bay, Sacramento)

Idk what to expect with Chrome releasing tomorrow. I have a feeling it'll be a challenge to get some boxes/packs due to resellers.

I have a bunch of 2020 series 2 if anyone is building a set wants it all for shipping cost. I only took out Robert and Phillies players. Probably 3-400 cards?

I have a bunch of 2020 series 2 if anyone is building a set wants it all for shipping cost. I only took out Robert and Phillies players. Probably 3-400 cards?
I would have asked for them, but I just finished building my set.

Let's see lol

- 10th Inning in Pinole
- Talkin Baseball in Danville
- Tradin J's in Dublin
- MVP Sportscards in Concord
- Diamond Sports in San Rafael (I got the last two lol)
- Card and Comics Central in SF
- H R Sports Cards (Not in the Bay, Sacramento)

Idk what to expect with Chrome releasing tomorrow. I have a feeling it'll be a challenge to get some boxes/packs due to resellers.
Damn I’m across the bridge. We don’t have much lol

Seen Kobe’s Topps rookies go insane lately so picked these 2 up for the price of a psa 9 Topps lol.
35B112BE-6006-4308-8C9A-A43A6592E320.jpeg
AE643285-D999-4369-B529-1953A1EEE42D.jpeg

Ben Baller's Mark McGwire card is nice. But I don't like the fact the background shows the Bay Bridge and the SF Skyline. Pass.

Ballers cards look good on a screen, but not in hand. His and Don C’s cards are disappointing in hand.

FYI for anybody thinking of sending cards to PSA, I sent a 14 card Economy order ($20/card) that was received by PSA on July 10th. Today it finally was logged into the system. Guessing still another couple weeks before they're graded and get sent back, which would be about a month and a half overall.

Not horrible considering some people that submit bulk are waiting 5-6 months.

I guess all the cards I posted I’m keeping raw
**** that long wait

it’s like buying sneakers from stockx
Thanks for the heads up on the wait time

Any A's fans in here? Have a Eric Chavez on card auto i am going to post on ebay (/10) but if anyone in here is interested lmk.

I guess all the cards I posted I’m keeping raw
**** that long wait

it’s like buying sneakers from stockx
Thanks for the heads up on the wait time
There's an express option that cost about $75 and takes a week or 2 as well.

Anybody need Baller Gooden, Mr Cartoon Mattingly or Efdot Gwynn lemme know.

There's an express option that cost about $75 and takes a week or 2 as well.

Anybody need Baller Gooden, Mr Cartoon Mattingly or Efdot Gwynn lemme know.
What are they selling for these days? Below retail? I haven’t really been following since I just order 2-3x/week from topps.

Leftys I’ve been to but they over price like crazy. Gotta check out what’s on second !
Dang, that's weak! I was planning on checking them out too.

I gave 10th inning a call about Chrome and he said he wasn't even sure he'll receive an order. Smh. Crazy how card shops are having issues with their distributors in getting in product.

Back
Top Bottom