Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

is that $75.00 pre card to grade ?

yes, per card if you choose that service level.
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 5.59.25 PM.png

Zion with a couple good games.

It’s odd with this explosion (Lebron, Luka, hell everyone even Bol Bol) that he still hasn’t surpassed his peak price (Prizm PSA 10). Thinking about buying some under comps (sub $700) and just holding. Even if it gets back to the ~$800 (which some have) it’d be a + question is do they dip more once he’s out of the playoff picture or they stay the same or increase due to the anticipation of next year.

Or is Ja at ~500 a better buy?

Not to turn this into a full fledged debate but say Luka continues producing at his current clip. Where do y’all see his rookie card values in say 25 years?

It’s odd with this explosion (Lebron, Luka, hell everyone even Bol Bol) that he still hasn’t surpassed his peak price (Prizm PSA 10). Thinking about buying some under comps (sub $700) and just holding. Even if it gets back to the ~$800 (which some have) it’d be a + question is do they dip more once he’s out of the playoff picture or they stay the same or increase due to the anticipation of next year.

With serious concerns about his health, now’s probably the best time to get Zion prizms as there’s plenty of doubts on his long term career. If you believe that he’ll get back in shape, his ceiling is much higher than Ja.

If you dont like to gamble,Ja’s the safer pick though.

Both Project 2020 cards go hard today. I freaking love the JK5 Thomas...and the Oldmanalan Robinson is nice.

Not to turn this into a full fledged debate but say Luka continues producing at his current clip. Where do y’all see his rookie card values in say 25 years?
If he plays a long career, produces numbers like he's doing, and wins a couple chips.

Would not be surprised if his RC surpasses LeBron's.

Might be a long shot, does any one have any extra 2020 bowman laying around? I'll be organizing this weekend and hope to finish the set.

I've accepted the fact I'm not going to a Dominguez or Witt auto lolol

ISO Klay Thompson and Jose Ramirez

Two of the players I PC. Let me know if you all have anything available (even commons potentially).

Might be a long shot, does any one have any extra 2020 bowman laying around? I'll be organizing this weekend and hope to finish the set.

I've accepted the fact I'm not going to a Dominguez or Witt auto lolol

What exactly are you looking for? Packs? Boxes? Individual cards?

If you can give me a list of what you are looking for, I can help you out. I opened 3 boxes of jumbo so far this season so I have a ton of cards I can part with.
Thanks, man. Let me finish putting together my cards and I'll let you know.

I’ve purchased more Ja. For the health reasons, what I’m comfortable w/ spending at the moment, and I could 100% wrong and I’m generalizing here, but it seems guards and SFs seem to be in greater demand/higher value overall than PFs and Cs overall, no (take my last comment with a grain of salt. Just my 2/3 month observation after re-entering the hobby after being absent 20+ years lol)?

If you can give me a list of what you are looking for, I can help you out. I opened 3 boxes of jumbo so far this season so I have a ton of cards I can part with.

You take any pics of the hits from those jumbos? I'd love to see the auto's and serialized ones you pulled.

I might contact you with a list of guys I'm lookin for too. I need only a couple of each of the prospects or the Chromes to complete my set.

^nothing too great. Bunch of Dominguez base chrome and paper. My best card was the Bobby Witt Jr. auto. Think I posted it here before. Let me find the pic.

Back
Top Bottom