Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Didn’t know there was a card thread in here. Started back up earlier this year. I’ve found a big amount of mosaic the past month. Took a few pics of my best pulls and some from before mosaic.
CD12D3F0-4BF1-4467-8CE1-54DC8DFDC508.jpeg
02715A80-741C-4632-B49D-A54F28326B96.jpeg
07417B19-20A5-42F9-878C-6E9EDBD5A922.jpeg
Wow youve killed it!

^same. Seen them at two different Walmart’s. Don’t collect baseball so I left them.

Went to my restock today and restock dude said there was a guy already here since Walmart opened. Ol boi was just camping out right there by the cards area for 4 hours lol.

He bought up everything Bowman, all 2020 Topps series 1, and all Nfl prism packs but left the MLB 2018 Topps update, Topps series 2, heritage, and 2017 MLB Topps series 2...idiot!!! Must be one of these newbies that getting into to hobby. But restock guy left me 10 boxes of Bowman in the back. Have him 20 bucks and said lunch on me.

No NBA stuff yet. He's been ordering it but they aren't sending him anything NBA.

That Mister Cartoon Clemente is fire. Going for a rack. This ****s crazy

Cartoon Mattingly available right now

Went to my restock today and restock dude said there was a guy already here since Walmart opened. Ol boi was just camping out right there by the cards area for 4 hours lol.

He bought up everything Bowman, all 2020 Topps series 1, and all Nfl prism packs but left the MLB 2018 Topps update, Topps series 2, heritage, and 2017 MLB Topps series 2...idiot!!! Must be one of these newbies that getting into to hobby. But restock guy left me 10 boxes of Bowman in the back. Have him 20 bucks and said lunch on me.

No NBA stuff yet. He's been ordering it but they aren't sending him anything NBA.
Wish we had a Walmart target doesn’t carry anything

Its crazy.. I remember a few months ago the Walmarts I'd go to would always have plenty of product.

The past 2 walmarts I went to in the last week were cleaned out. Not sure if its buzz, the pandemic (bored humans), or a combination of both.

Anybody got any good sources/websites? I'm trying to figure out the difference in brands and where I should spend my money.

Wish we had a Walmart target doesn’t carry anything
My area Targets have nothing either but the Walmarts are hit or miss tho. Last week MJ Holding sent boxes of trash cards to put on shelves. But this week was $$$ with the 2017 & 2018 clearance baseball boxes/packs.

Whose LCS actually sells hobby/retails boxes for less then what you could get online? There really is no retail price and it’s just an open market at this point.

Back
Top Bottom