Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

And here’s another Deion rookie Jheri curl for good measure:
0FEA7B6C-914B-402C-9B6A-7E9F7AAC5691.jpeg

Dope KG collect.

Deion card is my ****! Love all them classics

Here’s my KG rookie collection. I’ve got pretty much all of his stuff aside from a few foreign language cards and unlicensed cards. Most of these I have doubles or triples of. The Topps Finest are my favorite. Both were basically unattainable for me as a youngster.
456160B7-CD49-4222-ADF8-FEFC8C77492C.jpeg
B4E501D6-D1F3-4BC3-A853-3B32B320111C.jpeg

And here’s another Deion rookie Jheri curl for good measure:
0FEA7B6C-914B-402C-9B6A-7E9F7AAC5691.jpeg
One of my all time favorite cards
469AE13A-1E00-427A-9ABF-90D902891BAB.jpeg

Dope! Sending to grade?

nice KG RC. That honest is an iconic card.

I was thinking on it, but surface has some dimples and a corner is nicked a little. I usually only send if I feel confident of a 9.5, but may make an exception for this one. I’d be okay with a 9 since these thicker cards are harder for grading.

Smh, this is why I hate dealing with people on Ebay. The guy that bought the card I posted above is already complaining about s&h cost. I charged him $4 and the shipping turned out to be $1.20. That's a 2.80 difference that I feel shouldn't be refunded.

Smh, this is why I hate dealing with people on Ebay. The guy that bought the card I posted above is already complaining about s&h cost. I charged him $4 and the shipping turned out to be $1.20. That's a 2.80 difference that I feel shouldn't be refunded.
Well I got someone yesterday that kept messaging me about how I am bad business. He won an auction on a used pair of shoes that ended Thursday late afternoon. Printed the label and packaged it on Friday. Planned to ship on Satutday but post office was closed due to the 4th so I dropped Monday morning. This ****ing ******* messaging me saying that I should have known saturday was a holiday and dropped it off Friday. Like excuse me mother****er. First off I get all my packages out in a reasonable amount of time, and second it was for a ****ing beat up pair of 40$ air maxes. ****ing bad eBay buyers are the absolute worst.

Mail day, finally got the LeBron rookie chrome in hand. Searching for the refractor next. The KD was from last weeks pickup. All ready and packaged to be graded. Praying for the LeBron 🙏.
6DA86C89-94EE-48E9-9326-26AD7DE4289F.jpeg
77D1137B-41B1-4C50-87AD-F00AFD7FBBDE.jpeg
753C4ADB-AADC-46E0-BE21-653B82E6B695.jpeg

Damn I miss that lebron card. I had to sell mine in 2018 to help pay for my wedding.

BtownKj BtownKj damn back in 2018. Even two years ago that might’ve paid for a dj at a wedding. Two years later it probably could’ve paid a nice chunk of your wedding . I’m never letting this bad boy go.

Trading Card game in Canada sucks. No Basketball cards whatsoever in our Walmarts, and apparently Bots catch them on the walmart website lol

Anyways, thoughts on buying a Prizm retail box just to hold and keep closed for a few years? Cant seem to find any hobby boxes in stock online.

Trading Card game in Canada sucks. No Basketball cards whatsoever in our Walmarts, and apparently Bots catch them on the walmart website lol

Anyways, thoughts on buying a Prizm retail box just to hold and keep closed for a few years? Cant seem to find any hobby boxes in stock online.

that’s pretty much the US also.

Sealed Wax/singles are the way to go.

Bought another box of Bowman off eBay. Should be here in a couple days.

The Safire stuff tho. :frown:

CCG getting in the card game.

Could be good as long as the slab label isn’t what they shown. They have history with grading and I wouldnt be surprised if they can sneak up and be considered in the top with BGS and PSA.

I remember seeing a refractor finest for the first time. Blew my mind as a 10 year old.

Also remember pulling an EX-2000 Kobe rookie, card dealer gave me $20 for it and I was ecstatic.

Back
Top Bottom