Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

sheesh
76A12693-AE1D-46D9-A38A-CA51D3976872.jpeg

Wow

worth it? I dont think so

Luka is the goods/future (now really) of the NBA
its a long hold
and most importantly: he'll end up selling it for more than he paid

Its a lot of money, obviously, but this guy is operating in a different stratosphere.

you really gotta look at the market, the player, what this asset is specifically, and where the market will be for this type of card in 2, 5, 10 years.

Most will say its dumb.. I say great buy/investment.

Last edited:
Rich get richer.
No idea what Shyne does, but If I had the free capital to buy a 1/1 Luka then I would have done the same. Easiest investment ever.

He said the guy he sold too is his business partner, so I'm sure he is going to sit on it a long time/attempt to sell if Luka wins a ring etc & it will be a decision that's heavily weighted when that comes.

PO

my sentiments exactly

4 million is way too much, that card could have been bought for a lot cheaper. luka's career can flop, but he is very promising right now

Wow

worth it? I dont think so
I don’t see a market for cards and holding this value in 10 years

people might crucify me but I don’t see how this card will be worth double or even what he paid

what goes up must come down eventually, IMO

PSA updated their prices, sheesh.... :lol:

Value (with silver membership at new rate $99/yr & max declared value increased to $499): $20 vintage/modern/TCG; $25 ultra modern (10 card minimum)
Regular: $100
Express: $150
Super Express: $300
Walk-through: $600

Crossover service suspended; Economy service remains suspended

PO

The only thing I can think of to say about the price the Luka sold for to remotely justify it is. It’s a 1/1 rookie card of one of the hottest players in the league out of an ultra premium product. Those go for huge amounts.

That much money for a player with no MVPS or Championships is wild. But if he got it like that cool.

Wild indeed!

But imagine what will happen to the value if/when he does win an MVP or Championship 👀

Out of my tax bracket to make that type of gamble lol. I'm sure anyone dropping that type of money on cardboard is doing just fine though.

I will never forget seeing that Luka pulled live.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay and with cards like that in this current market nothing surprises me anymore.

I don’t see a market for cards and holding this value in 10 years

people might crucify me but I don’t see how this card will be worth double or even what he paid

what goes up must come down eventually, IMO

lol i agree

theres rookie mj’s not going for as much

ppl r nuts lol

Yea I mean unless he suffers a career ending injury, there's a very good chance in the future that Luka's name will be mentioned in the same breath as those players. With that being said, I don't think that 1/1 card is worth nearly what dude paid for it

I received a few trading cards from a seller on eBay and I wanted to know more about them:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom