Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

i watched a youtube video of a guy going to target/walmart customer service to ask if they had any sports cards and the lady whipped out stock of some stuff.

is that actually a thing, they keep sports cards in customer service?

Are cards impossible to buy online nowadays?

only time I was able to cop was when someone posted that walmart link for the nfl playbooks

i watched a youtube video of a guy going to target/walmart customer service to ask if they had any sports cards and the lady whipped out stock of some stuff.

Just tried this at my local walmart. I asked if walmart sold any sports cards and the woman said yes but when the person restocks the shelves there are 10-20 people waiting to buy everything. Still havent found a single thing for retail where I'm from. Just been buying raw football and basketball rookies and older Jordan cards from back in the day that I always wanted.

Yes lots of stores keep inventory behind customer service. The target 2 min from my crib keeps it behind CS.

It's to limit 1 person from swoopin everything. It varies from store to store, i have other targets that still stock on the shelves.

Do any of y’all want baseball?

DB49EB90-3FB1-4239-A811-8B449883DBD5.jpeg

^ yes ill take the chrome

I need to start traveling to diff targets

they just opened up a diet target around the corner, only cards they have is cards against humanity

only thing i found in target today was Garbage Pail Kids tins lmao not even a box of mlb topps was available
picked em up anyway. lmk if anyone wants them i have 5 available at retail +shipping
still no nfl optic or hoops :frown:

Tops chrome series 2 always sitting at all my target lol

everything else sells out,I think optic football restock will be low now...

just hit again myself this time for 2020 Optic. 2 blasters. 2 mega boxes. LMK if anyone needs any.

Panini just responded to me, 3 of my boxes are badly damaged, 2 are decent. I asked if I could send back the 3 damaged boxes, and see what they'd offer me. I want to rip the 2 decent boxes. Might go live tonight. I'll keep you guys updated.
Screenshot_20210308-132535.jpg
What’s they end up saying? :nerd:

What’s they end up saying? :nerd:

Went back and forth by email a few times until we came up with a resolution I was happy with. I already shipped back the 3 damaged boxes. I don't want to say yet until I have the replacement products in hand. You guys just gotta be patient like me, lol. They're not shipping out til they get their's back. So hopefully I'll have the replacements sometime next week.

In most places, if the store doesnt have limits and also keep it behind customer service/locked up, you have to be there when its getting stocked. Thats for the hot b ball and football products

Baseball lasts a bit longer, sometimes a day or 2 even but in my area it still goes

This was the best retail I could find yesterday, always looking out for sports cards and pokemon shining fates. I finally pulled the LSU Burrow card after getting the first one during Christmas time.

Also found two etb’s of pokemon champions path but the pulls were so bad, but at least i got the sleeves

886C3646-1B42-4D72-86DD-2B020BE831BF.jpeg
6606E169-54DE-4E0B-8429-576CF04626D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom