Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

last time I needed some and went to mine they were out of big boxes, ended up having to order on Amazon

Do you guys still have actual card shops by you?

We used to have one in the late 90s but it’s been closed for years

have a few popping up near me but its too "hypebeast'

you walk in & it feels like a cool spot but its just to supply there breaks they do live at the store to sell tees, shoes & over priced wax

but lowkey have this gem that has been around since the 80s and his store is hoarded out with no space to walk in it but its perfect

he sells memorabilia, wax, new & old & hella boxes stuffed with loaded singles of stuff way under priced & he just trying to move it since its beeen there since forever lol

if you like digging for treasure..its alot of hidden gems for good deals in there

plus he buys & trades if you walk in with stuff he likes..old dude, but very cool he'll remember everybody that walks in lol

south florida area btw

have a few popping up near me but its too "hypebeast'

you walk in & it feels like a cool spot but its just to supply there breaks they do live at the store to sell tees, shoes & over priced wax

but lowkey have this gem that has been around since the 80s and his store is hoarded out with no space to walk in it but its perfect

he sells memorabilia, wax, new & old & hella boxes stuffed with loaded singles of stuff way under priced & he just trying to move it since its beeen there since forever lol

if you like digging for treasure..its alot of hidden gems for good deals in there

plus he buys & trades if you walk in with stuff he likes..old dude, but very cool he'll remember everybody that walks in lol

south florida area btw

That’s so dope.

Man I remember being kids and scrapping up all the change and dollars I could find to go hit up our card shop. I’d come in with $6.44 and either find a single or some pack. What I would give to rip open some metal universe again

Or go back in time and see what gems were sitting there that I never paid attention to

Any 14-year-old kid who is thinking why not steal a pack of cards, got these Topps packs at the gas station and one of the packs had this. Don’t know if some buzzer goes off at a gas station exit door if you don’t pay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

48F1A8DA-2E96-48C3-B70C-7C649F6C7308.jpeg

I’m glad Gypsy Queen seems to have more inserts in it now. I bought into a break a few years back and it was the most boring break I’d ever witnessed :lol:

I’m glad Gypsy Queen seems to have more inserts in it now. I bought into a break a few years back and it was the most boring break I’d ever witnessed :lol:
It was the first time I ripped Gypsy Queen. Took the chance on hoping to get to two good autos. Got one lol

Bought a blaster of heritage tonight and pulled an on card auto of Seth Beer RC and a red chrome #’d Yordan so I’m good with that

Yo do you rip everything? Or u rip and hold some? Or even sell? C CP1708

I rip everything I buy except the junk wax era. I'm saving all that up for when I can get a complete card room built in my house and/or retire some day. (In about 80 years it feels like :frown: )

Back
Top Bottom