Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

PXL_20220423_060202065.jpg

:wink:

So im guessing u like tua

anyone in canada know whats up with this years prizm nba blasters? nothing is listed on walmart.ca not even a link to show its sold out

How you feel about tua is how i feel about Ja

97D40FC8-52AA-4A12-8ED7-1F5EC018BCD1.jpeg

Had a chance for the /10 for 9 and change, thought it was too much, same exact card reselling for 10k, only one im missing :smh:

Cp why you dont go for tua’s rookies instead

🔥🔥🔥

I sold a blue couple months ago on eBay, was that you that bought it? Lol

My son got this in his collection - pop 1
CEBFA134-FFFD-4705-ACFF-D48479A34156.jpeg

It kinda got roughed up in obtaining the auto lol but sallgood he’s not selling it anyway

🔥🔥🔥

I sold a blue couple months ago on eBay, was that you that bought it? Lol

My son got this in his collection - pop 1
CEBFA134-FFFD-4705-ACFF-D48479A34156.jpeg

It kinda got roughed up in obtaining the auto lol but sallgood he’s not selling it anyway

Maybe, i gotta check my history to look at exact date

anyone in canada know whats up with this years prizm nba blasters? nothing is listed on walmart.ca not even a link to show its sold out
They were available online earlier last week, maybe they’ll restock at some point

nope didnt go to the national,
my lcs owner did..cant wait to hear his stories lol

them bownman national wrapper packs are pure fire!!!!

been buying the prospects singles for $10 & under , my homeboy couldnt control the urge and orded packs off ebay

..for his sake hope they aint weighed

but the print run is low on those so they have been loaded

been looking at a colored franco rookie from the set

collecting braylin minier 1st prospect from the reds.. got the yellow, gold & pink fuchsia coming in soon, all I really need left is a 1/1
Doesn’t matter if it’s first edition paper, chrome, mega, or sapphire.. just want all the colors/ variations completed for a rainbow

If anybody comes up on his one of one or printing plate… Even the red (#/5) hit me up

Attachments

• 73D2436C-EE2A-45D1-8792-A079F413A84E.jpeg
    73D2436C-EE2A-45D1-8792-A079F413A84E.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 102
Wildin out. :lol: What that run you and who you breakin with? Good luck hope you hit a sick ohtani/trout

It was $275. Man I never ever buy into breaks but figured I’d give it a shot. It’s this group I’ve been in on Facebook called Rotobreaks. They’ve been ripping tier 1 and have had some nice hits. Probably so many that I won’t get any :lol: we shall see, I feel it’s one of the teams that’ll at least have a little something regardless

It was $275. Man I never ever buy into breaks but figured I’d give it a shot. It’s this group I’ve been in on Facebook called Rotobreaks. They’ve been ripping tier 1 and have had some nice hits. Probably so many that I won’t get any :lol: we shall see, I feel it’s one of the teams that’ll at least have a little something regardless
Not bad honestly. Slightly more than the cost of a box and chance to hit something huge. Post up what you get!

Back
Top Bottom