Anyone Else Feel Like Eazy-E's Death Was A Conspiracy?

The thing about it is this whole smashing a bunch of chicks ain't nothing new in HipHop...I mean c'mon man some of yall can't be that blind...I mean yall think that those dudes really wrapping it up?? I don't think so not when Wayne got 6 kids or how bout ODB( God rest his soul) but yall talkin bout EAZY said he didn't like to wear Condoms ODB made a song about it "OOOO BABY I LIKE IT RAW"... EAZY the only cat in the history of HipHop to died from AIDS ....Also how come his girl didn't get it?? nor his daughter It's much easier for a woman to get a STD than a man....You just can't get full blown AIDS from jump you can get HIV because that's the virus that causes AIDS....EAZY I don't remember was ever diagnosed with HIV & nobody ever died that quickly dude was diagnosed in like JANUARY & died in MARCH no way....When people have that **** they go through stages my cousin passed away in 93' from it he was diagnosed in like 89' or 90' & died in 93'....I also use the TIM RICHMOND story as evidence TIM RICHMOND was wild also but after TIM died a bunch of women came out saying TIM gave them HIV, now how "WILD" EAZY supposedly was why have no women ever came out & said he exposed me to HIV or I think I got it from him??? It makes no sense the story doesn't add up & the BG KNOCC OUT & BONE THUGS interviews tell it all these guys were around EAZY every day almost....

Last edited:
This is the oldest "black entertainment peoples" conspiracy in the world man. Did the movie spark this discussion?

yep. just like this movie coming out got rappers in the spirit of beefing again. all these dudes are lame nowadays smh.

at least watch dallas buyers club. pharmaceutical industry

Nope.

If we talking conjecture, it wouldn't surprise me that Eazy could've been a dude unwilling to admit he got the monster after finding out (who knows how long he had it), unwilling to get treatment, and just kept living a hard life and spreading it.

As far as facts, just cuz it's believed it's less likely to get HIV doesn't mean it's true. There's plenty of strains/mutations to pinpoint who you original got it from too.

If there was a conspiracy to kill somebody I'm pretty sure HIV/AIDs wouldn't be the weapon.

Lets not forget about Bayer's HIV scandal. it was definitely used as a weapon for maximum profits on a corporate level.

if any of you get chance read the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE By William Cooper

QFT. Really good book. Didn't understand how he basically disproved religion, exposed the Jesuits, and still claimed himself as a believer of Christ.

QFT. Really good book. Didn't understand how he basically disproved religion, exposed the Jesuits, and still claimed himself as a believer of Christ.
i think he was backing esoteric christianity as the true teachings. he did go pretty hard on christianinty and how there are thousands of denominations that condemn eachother.

Last edited:
i think he was backing esoteric christianity as the true teachings. he did go pretty hard on christianinty and how there are thousands of denominations that condemn eachother.

Been a minute since I read it. That would make more sense tho. Dude was a G. Speaking of Farrakhan, I think I first heard of the book on a nas track that was on the album with the Farrkhan sample.

Conspiracy, like Suge saying he got stuck with a needle :lol:

I just think he didn't go to the doctor like many of us. Who knows how long he had it.

Last edited:
The thing about it is this whole smashing a bunch of chicks ain't nothing new in HipHop...I mean c'mon man some of yall can't be that blind...I mean yall think that those dudes really wrapping it up?? I don't think so not when Wayne got 6 kids or how bout ODB( God rest his soul) but yall talkin bout EAZY said he didn't like to wear Condoms ODB made a song about it "OOOO BABY I LIKE IT RAW"... EAZY the only cat in the history of HipHop to died from AIDS ....Also how come his girl didn't get it?? nor his daughter It's much easier for a woman to get a STD than a man....You just can't get full blown AIDS from jump you can get HIV because that's the virus that causes AIDS....EAZY I don't remember was ever diagnosed with HIV & nobody ever died that quickly dude was diagnosed in like JANUARY & died in MARCH no way....When people have that **** they go through stages my cousin passed away in 93' from it he was diagnosed in like 89' or 90' & died in 93'....I also use the TIM RICHMOND story as evidence TIM RICHMOND was wild also but after TIM died a bunch of women came out saying TIM gave them HIV, now how "WILD" EAZY supposedly was why have no women ever came out & said he exposed me to HIV or I think I got it from him??? It makes no sense the story doesn't add up & the BG KNOCC OUT & BONE THUGS interviews tell it all these guys were around EAZY every day almost....

You don't know how long he had it to say he didn't get it from jump.

Plus if he wasn't taking care of himself living a rapper life it could have broken down his immune system even more.

Drugs at the time helped you live longer.

Magic Johnson was very similar. Cookie didn't get it, and neither did his daughter.

Snippet from a 1993 Howard Stern interview with Eazy E.

No conspiracy. He was just reckless and ignorant, and it cost him his life unfortunately.

Last edited:
Snippet from a 1993 Howard Stern interview with Eazy E.

No conspiracy. He was just reckless and ignorant, and it cost him his life unfortunately.

I mean i love box and stuff but I couldn't go raw on any and everybody

Back
Top Bottom