Anyone else here just LOVE driving? Vol. It feels GREAT

Originally Posted by chandler608

Originally Posted by Rocky437

.... Depends what car you're driving. Im pushing a 2010 Lexus RX right now so yeah when I arrive home I wish the drive was longer
mad at someone after only 27 posts on NT
laugh.gif

the only times i've enjoyed driving was:

1) Driving down PCH
2) Driving along the coast of Oahu
3) Driving up Mt. Tantalus in Oahu

Eh, I got a little less excited about it everytime I got behind the wheel

Driving my mom's mustang though
pimp.gif

I love driving man, ad so does my dad...we would rather drive to mexico than fly there (36 hour drive, 18 hours a day)

I also love driving my truck, even if its a gas guzzler , Black F-150 6inch lift, oversized tired...i jut love taking it on the highway..the city not so much
laugh.gif

everyone loves to drive at that age.

ten years later ... i hate driving.

i pray i get affluent enough to afford a personal driver.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Drivin' wit' your lady/jumpoff in the passenger seat wit' music blarin' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Actually... Drivin' wit' your lady/jumpoff behind the wheel of your car while youre in the passenger seat wit' music blarin' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
laugh.gif
 Touche 
wink.gif

Word. I love driving, too. I started driving when I was 16, I'm 20 now and I still love driving.
pimp.gif

It's just too bad there's A LOT of traffic here in Houston, so I don't get to enjoy it as much when I'm on the highways. We have a lot of idiots driving around here, man.
30t6p3b.gif

I love driving my Avalanche, but that thing is a gas guzzler. Bittersweet.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Don't listen to these fools. I've been driving almost 10 years and I still really enjoy it. I love the quiet time behind the wheel (even though my music is blasting lol). I love the feeling of control. I love having to adapt to everything outside of the car. It's just a great feeling/experience imo.

You in NYC right? I think thats why..

Driving irritates me mainly because of the fact that most other drivers on the road are idiots.  Being stuck in traffic or catching all red lights also tend to make driving unpleasant for me.  

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I have and will always love cars. Driving doesn't get old at all for me and I live in the worst traffic smitten city in the world. O.P. there is NOTHING like driving a high performance sports car though! I've driven AMG Benzes and a few Ferrari's and a M5 and I promise you there is nothing more exhilarating than a angry V12 screaming at you as you upshift coming out of a turn doing 65mph to 130 in a manner of seconds. Fastest I've driven personally was 165mph and I still didn't feel that was fast enough. I have a serious problem but I'm to tall for my dream carrer which is to be an F1 driver.

I have never driven a sporty car, let alone a high performance car, but I cannot wait.

One of my favorite feelings in the world is acceleration, from slow to stupid fast... driving fast is great, but shooting from 0 to whatever is the best part.

My dream job is to be some sort of test driver for Lamborghini or something testing their latest models
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I love driving also. Most of my driving is done at night though, I only started driving like 2 years ago and I have my own Honda now. I never drove to school or to my job really, so I think thats why I enjoy it so much.
Also, driving in NYC makes it enjoyable just to relax behind the wheel, cruising around for an hour or two with the music blasting can really clear your mind when you're stressed out.

The only other place I drove besides NYC was Miami, much easier driving there, but you gotta love how you'll almost never get any speeding tickets in NYC.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I like driving, but hate commuting...

Agreed. I love driving to places, but it does get tiring after a while.
yeah

driving's not fun when you're headin to school or work....driving is fun when you're heading somewhere you want to go

I've been wanting to drive across the country but my friends aren't up to it

driving in nyc can get annoying which is why i hate it sometimes.
but if theres a lot of road space and no traffic, i love it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah

driving's not fun when you're headin to school or work....driving is fun when you're heading somewhere you want to go

I've been wanting to drive across the country but my friends aren't up to it
my dad and my sister got to drive from SF to Cincinnati... I was so god damn jelly.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom