ANYONE ELSE HERE REFUSE TO WEAR N.Y. FITTEDS? VOL. FASHION CLICHE

never owned an NY hat, never will.

Washington Nat's all day everyday

occasionaly i throw on a steelers fitted. but thats about it

NY fitteds
pimp.gif

- The Yankees are undeniably popular nation and worldwide
- The color combo is nice, and goes with every outfit (I don't see how a red Angels or green/yellow A's hat can be an everyday hat)
- If a person doesn't follow baseball at all, the Yankees are probably first to come to mind

But me, personally? I'd never wear one. Never have, never will. Only fitteds I wear are Mets (amassed a somewhat impressive collection of Mets hats).

I'm not from NY, or follow baseball at all, but all I rock is the classic Yanks fitted. The color is perfect, the logo is beautiful, and it goes well withany outfit.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

never owned an NY hat, never will.

Washington Nat's all day everyday

occasionaly i throw on a steelers fitted. but thats about it
so what did you used to wear before the expos moved down there?

I would rarely rock one in the States but here in Europe you gotta have a few in the stash....NY is more the capital of the US than DC is.

But I rep CO/MD....Rockies logo is wack but the OG Orioles is the goat logo of all time.

Ever since new era took away the grey under the brim and replaced it with black, i dont !$$@ with them

Originally Posted by I R Andre

I feel like, if you're outside of NY only NY natives should wear NY fitteds. If gives people the wrong impression.
exactly, and only if you're a fan of the team
smh.gif

dudes wearing navy blue yankee fitteds are
devil.gif
pimp.gif

I'm from NY, and I'm a Yankee fan, but I like to wear fitted caps of other teams as well. I own a Yankee as well though
pimp.gif

But some people start to think I'm a fan of the cap I'm wearing.
eyes.gif

Nationals to the back or Terps... Gotta rep that good ol' PG.
I wear NO other hats, even if I'm back home

I only refuse to wear a Yankee fitted in NY, cuz everyone and their aunt wears a Yankee fitted. If, on the rare occassion, I do wear a fitted its either aMets Fitted or a White Sox Fitted.

btw, Yankee Fitted with the Grey Bottom > the new crap out.

the Yankees fitted is the greatest fitted of ALL-TIME

Its classic,timeless,matches great, just overall you can't go wrong with a NY Yankees cap

deal with it

Back
Top Bottom