ANYONE ELSE HERE REFUSE TO WEAR N.Y. FITTEDS? VOL. FASHION CLICHE

I'm reppin that "W"...Nationals
smokin.gif

A lot of immaturity in this thread. It's a universal fitted...it's Navy, simple...why not embrace NY's heritage as being a staple in AmericanSociety.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the Yankees fitted is the greatest fitted of ALL-TIME

Its classic,timeless,matches great, just overall you can't go wrong with a NY Yankees cap

deal with it
aren't you from jersey
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

if it looks cool, then I'll wear it.

Thank you !!! You know you been influenced by NT in a negative manner once you start calling Yankee fitteds "Fashion Cliche" ... Its a +#%*+%'fitted .. The majority of people who wear them do happen to be NY'ers or Fans of the yankees , and ??

METS FITTED !%#@% !!!

ive got a few NY fitteds. (onfield joints)

cant say ive worn them more than a time or two. ive got probably 40-50 fitteds, most of them are TX (rangers/longhorns/mavs) or branded (crooks/lrg/etc)... ijust cant see rockin the fitted of a team i have no connection to.

there are some ill NHL joints that have peaked my interest the past year or so, but im not too much in the headwear game anymore...

people have historically worn the NY fitteds because the Yankees have been the image of excellence for the longest time, people wear it as if it means they areportraying themselves as excellence when they are wearin em.. lame. hate the Yankees. did own a Yankee fitted a WHILE back, stopped wearin it cause im notbandwagon fan

sorry if that was to philosophical NT ..
eek.gif

Nothing like that interlocking NY.

Y'all can try to deny it, but it's one of the most popular logos in sports/fashion.
pimp.gif

Me personally, I haven't worn a fitted since like high school.

I had a million and 1 Yankees fitteds...but I never owned the real, navy one. I only had them cause they were the only ones that came in the non traditionalclolrs (orange, yellow, green, etc.) Now that things have changed, I can wear Seattle hats exclusively now that we get them in various colors

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i wont wear it...for obvious reasons
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

same reason i wont wear anything boston
word...so many hot red sox fitteds i passed on cuz i can't rock wit boston....
wish I could say the same for NY fitteds (I can't)
I only rock with the B, I think its the best looking baseball cap.

not a fan of the yanks, but that NY fitted is just classic! and is always in rotation..
Original Yanks
red Nationals
navy Nationals
black Orioles with oriole on it and orange brim
black white sox hat...

those are all i need
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom