Anyone Else Not Give a **** About the Troops?

I got a cousin that’s a major and some others a lot less than him. Some That went in because it was their only option. Some that are lifers and some that did it to do something.

i respect they took the time to be all that they could be.
I remember one time my cousin was working out with his sister and some dude came to check my cousin cause he was wearing silkies. Didn’t know my cousin was active military.

OP: how do you feel about the police/Fire department?

Cops are hall monitors with guns. I don't really understand why they're viewed as heroes. 99% of the time, they show up AFTER the fray and take notes on what other people saw. They aren't really risking ****. That's why a lot of them are fat.

People like to act like cops are Batman, when they're actually the cops IN Batman.

Firefighters are actual heroes. I'd buy a firefighter a drink. They're not celebrated enough.

Always have respect for soldiers. Whether it be on the streets, military or what ever. You are down for a CAUSE and are willing to RIDE or DIE for it.
just sucks when you look at what your risking your life for and you don’t feel the return

FarawayLinearCooter-small.gif

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Cops are hall monitors with guns. I don't really understand why they're viewed as heroes. 99% of the time, they show up AFTER the fray and take notes on what other people saw. They aren't really risking ****. That's why a lot of them are fat.

People like to act like cops are Batman, when they're actually the cops IN Batman.

Firefighters are actual heroes. I'd buy a firefighter a drink. They're not celebrated enough.
I always love the memes/bumper stickers that are all "DoN't LiKe CoPs? ThEn DoN'T cALl ThEm. SeE hOw ThAt WoRkS oUt FoR yOu."

It's like yeah...what would we do if we didn't have this group of dudes that show up two hours after the fact with a notepad only to tell you they'll "work on it" and then never follow-up ever again?

Such heroes.

Last edited:
The “troops” luv is all government propaganda marketing...Shout out to all the real soldiers putting in work tho, but don’t let anybody shame you into thinkin you gotta bow down to all em jus cuz they in the military...everybody who signs up is not the same, and the loudest ones usually have done the least

Last edited:
Police isn’t even on the top 10 most dangerous jobs. They just try to brainwash to make you think they are hero’s so they can violate everyone and you don’t question it.

firefighters, paramedics and garbage men are the real ones.

hella garbage men die getting hit by cars. Where is their parade?

Actually sanitation participate and march in all NYC parades....

well yeah but they aren’t getting a parade when they get hit by a car, they aren’t getting nation wide news.

I’m just saying the way most people view police vs other jobs is so skewed.

Some of ya folks should head to da 9/11 museum and get a fresh dose of why police & firemen are lauded da way they are.

As far as troops, they're our county's anti virus...its easy to dump on em when we take our freedoms for granted & have da luxury of protecting us while we wander around aloof inside da bubble we live in.

Crazy when you hear about revolt in other countries. Usually starts within the armed services and spreads. Reason why politics play a huge part in America to keep that **** in check. Used to work with homeless vets and they LOVE this country but hate those that run it

Lot of bubble talk going on in here. We’re a very small step away from tribes with rocks and spears in constant battle.

Military = civilization = biggest stick

I have no respect for any individual military person (unless they’ve earned it) but i certainly respect the concept of the military.

It is what keeps us living in a civilized society and stopping some random psychopath dictator from trying to take over the lands. It’s a preventative function more than anything else.

I liken the military to a really strong lock or alarm system. 99,999/100,000 times there’s no need for them but the one time they are needed makes it worthwhile. If a country were to attack us we have the military infrastructure in place to come out okay.

That said we’ve warped the value they bring and have focused these resources externally instead of domestically. If anything, they should be focused on helping domestic problems. They have the respect of a lot of people and could do a lot of good by serving under domestic programs. We really don’t need to be sending thousands of troops anywhere at this point.

COT DAMN! OP youngwolf youngwolf

Were you raped in Abu Ghraib? I mean daaaammmmnn

Dont get me wrong I'm not actively caring about the troops and catering to them but I definitely do give a **** about them, their service and their sacrifice even in unjust wars.

It must suck wherever you are where vets are just around making themselves known and actively annoying you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom