Anyone else not liking this new Facebook layout?

I really dont care to see who everyone is becoming friends or who is becoming a fan of something. They should of just left it as it was.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

I really dont care to see who everyone is becoming friends or who is becoming a fan of something. They should of just left it as it was.

Yeah I thought it was only on my computer. I really don't care who just became friends. Facebook is always screwing something up.

cosign...and i cant figure out how to enable normal live news feed again.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

In 2 weeks you will have forgotten about the old layout, like you did the one before, and before that.
THIS. kidding, hate it when people say that

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

it was like that before
laugh.gif

it was like that before
laugh.gif

At least for me that kind of stuff never showed up in my regular news feed. The only time I have ever seen that stuff is when you go into someones profile.

facebook is on a slow (soon to be rapid) decline as twitter becomes more popular...all these siteshave their 15 mins....facebook has 2 minutes left and is asking for an extension

I hate it.

I logged on a couple hours ago and thought my facebook was messed up......

I hate when it puts EVERYTHING anyone does.

I'll get used to it though, just like I did last time....

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

facebook is on a slow (soon to be rapid) decline as twitter becomes more popular...all these sites have their 15 mins....facebook has 2 minutes left and is asking for an extension

facebook cannot be toppled its been here from jump survived xanga,myspace, bebo, bp and twitter soon enough

facebook continues to get worse and worse. give me back the original facebook or the first new facebook

Back
Top Bottom