anyone ever eyeball vodka/alcohol?

would any of you guys actually do this this looks
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder who started this trend.
eyes.gif
 Why the hell would anyone even attempt this? I freak out when I get a little shampoo in my eyes. 
frown.gif

I wonder who started this trend.
eyes.gif
 Why the hell would anyone even attempt this? I freak out when I get a little shampoo in my eyes. 
frown.gif

SMH, people need to start using their brains. Something is wrong when we got people thinking this is ok to do. I understand there will always be a few rotten apples in the bushel, but when it starts becoming a TREND and its "cool" thats when something has to be done.

*willy wonka slogan* What will they think of next? *willy wonka slogan*

SMH, people need to start using their brains. Something is wrong when we got people thinking this is ok to do. I understand there will always be a few rotten apples in the bushel, but when it starts becoming a TREND and its "cool" thats when something has to be done.

*willy wonka slogan* What will they think of next? *willy wonka slogan*

This reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. She was telling me and my boys how she dipped her tampon into vodka, then she stuck that !+%@ in her vagina to get drunk during class. Crazy stuff, but this is downright ******ed.

This reminds me of this girl I went to high school with. She was telling me and my boys how she dipped her tampon into vodka, then she stuck that !+%@ in her vagina to get drunk during class. Crazy stuff, but this is downright ******ed.

I did this on accident before,
roll.gif

My teammates and I were all at a bar that our team is sponsored by. We had endless cups of beer for the night. Everything is blurry after I remember finishing like my 10th cup. But I remember this because of the immense pain.

We were on our way out and the team captain decided to buy a round of whiskey shots for everyone. We start counting down and as we're in the middle of it I got a text. I took my phone out with my empty hand and before I know it everyone is like "DRINK!" so I just fling the shot glass at my face (reminding you that I was wasted.) Most of the alcohol got into my mouth (i feel like I need to pause) but some of it ran into my nose and tear ducts.

It was easily one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Whiskey to the eye was like death. And I was HAMMERED so I know if I were sober it would have been like 100x worse.

I remember that I couldn't see anything, my eyes were burning, and that I felt really lightheaded and dizzy.

I'd never, ever do that on purpose.

I did this on accident before,
roll.gif

My teammates and I were all at a bar that our team is sponsored by. We had endless cups of beer for the night. Everything is blurry after I remember finishing like my 10th cup. But I remember this because of the immense pain.

We were on our way out and the team captain decided to buy a round of whiskey shots for everyone. We start counting down and as we're in the middle of it I got a text. I took my phone out with my empty hand and before I know it everyone is like "DRINK!" so I just fling the shot glass at my face (reminding you that I was wasted.) Most of the alcohol got into my mouth (i feel like I need to pause) but some of it ran into my nose and tear ducts.

It was easily one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Whiskey to the eye was like death. And I was HAMMERED so I know if I were sober it would have been like 100x worse.

I remember that I couldn't see anything, my eyes were burning, and that I felt really lightheaded and dizzy.

I'd never, ever do that on purpose.

I did this on accident with beer before...

I was clowning and put two beer bottles up to my eyes to make "beer binoculars" and one had beer in it still
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

My friends got it on video too
30t6p3b.gif

I did this on accident with beer before...

I was clowning and put two beer bottles up to my eyes to make "beer binoculars" and one had beer in it still
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

My friends got it on video too
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom