Anyone feel like they're a better friend then people are to you?

Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by scshift

How does them coming to your house late make them bad friends?

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif
You actually waited 2 hours?  
30t6p3b.gif

I would have just went back home after 30 minutes
Yeah I mean looking back at it I should've dipped, but I honestly thought they'd come through and we'd have a good time. They came as I was about to leave and I just left.

I guess I should've just gone to the gym, I don't want to deal with this bull

Adapt and adjust your expectations and actions based on your friendships.

Friendship isnt a constant, static thing, its dynamic and theres different levels of it between everyone.

The same way people look for different things in a relationship, same with a friendship. Learn to identify it in others and act accordingly.

Adapt and adjust your expectations and actions based on your friendships.

Friendship isnt a constant, static thing, its dynamic and theres different levels of it between everyone.

The same way people look for different things in a relationship, same with a friendship. Learn to identify it in others and act accordingly.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Bro, we agreed to meet at a place in the city. I was there on time, they called every 10 minutes for 2 hours saying they were on their way and this and this got in the way. Turns out they were busy blowing smoke
indifferent.gif
i know how you feel...........i tend to distance myself when I get @%#%## over when it comes to someone being late but leading me on like they are right around the corner.....

probably why I don't have friends now lol....I just don't tolerate @%%%%!!! like the average person....they would say "its cool" and go back to hanging with said person, I'd go a couple days without even acknowledging you.
For real... damn I just realized I don't have a real "inner circle", my only real brothers who would've held it down all moved on with their life
ohwell.gif

Yeah I mean I'm a chill guy, I let things slide cause it's how I feel. I'm too accepting or whatever. But this is the last straw, forget about it I'm just going to hustle until I leave this damn place

indifferent.gif
i know how you feel...........i tend to distance myself when I get @%#%## over when it comes to someone being late but leading me on like they are right around the corner.....

probably why I don't have friends now lol....I just don't tolerate @%%%%!!! like the average person....they would say "its cool" and go back to hanging with said person, I'd go a couple days without even acknowledging you.
For real... damn I just realized I don't have a real "inner circle", my only real brothers who would've held it down all moved on with their life
ohwell.gif

Yeah I mean I'm a chill guy, I let things slide cause it's how I feel. I'm too accepting or whatever. But this is the last straw, forget about it I'm just going to hustle until I leave this damn place

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sounds like  a man thats trying to get stuff done to me

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I mean, there's been times when other dudes I'm tight with were legitimately late so I waited up for them and it was all good in the end. Maybe I'm just foolish, but I'll wait for you if we got plans. It's just I got #+$%++ this time

30t6p3b.gif

That's what I mean, there's been times when other dudes I'm tight with were legitimately late so I waited up for them and it was all good in the end. Maybe I'm just foolish, but I'll wait for you if we got plans. It's just I got #+$%++ this time

Most of time people who think they are better people than their friends/other people actually are not. They just don't notice all the douche bag things they do, but they do notice every little flaw other people have. Its human nature.  

Most of time people who think they are better people than their friends/other people actually are not. They just don't notice all the douche bag things they do, but they do notice every little flaw other people have. Its human nature.  

no. %*%% friends. my friends are 4 dead presidents and they treat me way better than i treat them.

no. %*%% friends. my friends are 4 dead presidents and they treat me way better than i treat them.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

You are correct in some ways, but in this situation, OP is at no fault.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

You are correct in some ways, but in this situation, OP is at no fault.

In terms of communication, yes. But overall, I'm no better. For everything they do to irritate me, I'm sure I do things that irritate them equally.

In terms of communication, yes. But overall, I'm no better. For everything they do to irritate me, I'm sure I do things that irritate them equally.

Back
Top Bottom