Anyone from Houston Texas?.. Vol:How is it out there

I might planning to move next year to Houston.. just wondering any Niketalkers from that area.. if so how is it? what is there to do for fun?.. weather?..night life etc

good and bad, it all depends what part of town you stay at. Just don't live on the NE or SE side. Lots of restaurants, always one around the corner nowonder why we was one of the fattest cities lol. Summers are hot and humid as **%$ so be prepared for that.

I was there over the summer training for my job. It was mad hot, even in the mornings. I was up every morning at like 6:00 and it was already 80+ degrees.
laugh.gif
Also, to me and correct me if I'm wrong Houston Nters, everything is spread out. All in all, I could actually see myself living there. The locals werecool, and it seemed like a city to make a decent living in.

pimp.gif

Very fun..every time I go back down to visit I enjoy my self and the weather..not to mention the music!!

South Texas FTW!

I was born there..born in Springfield

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I was there over the summer training for my job. It was mad hot, even in the mornings. I was up every morning at like 6:00 and it was already 80+ degrees.
laugh.gif
Also, to me and correct me if I'm wrong Houston Nters, everything is spread out. All in all, I could actually see myself living there. The locals were cool, and it seemed like a city to make a decent living in.

pimp.gif

yes definitely, everything is spread out. You would really need a car to experience the city

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

laugh.gif
Also, to me and correct me if I'm wrong Houston Nters, everything is spread out. All in all, I could actually see myself living there. The locals were cool, and it seemed like a city to make a decent living in.

pimp.gif

yes definitely, everything is spread out. You would really need a car to experience the city

And by "experience the city," he means ever get to anything ever.

I go to Houston alot. I live in San Antonio.
Its got its ups and downs like every other city
hot and humid

Houston is dope..I love it down there

*waits for swanginon4z to enter and talking about swanging on 4z

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

How is the Asian female population, any talent?

Houston has one of the largest Asian population in the U.S.

the women are straight

That's what I've heard, just wanted to confirm it. I live in Los Angeles so I am good, but visiting Houston sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom