Anyone from New Mexico?

It's ok so far. I was welcomed by a freakin dust storm though. That thing was crazy!!! I like the fact that there's no humidity though. Atlanta will have you sweating as soon as you step foot outside!!

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

speaking of abq... right off of central, like 1-2 blocks west of university on the north side of central, i drove by this little shop that had some jordan 10s and bapes on the window display, like 3 days ago. its kind of sad that i feel this way, but i think there fakes. aint none of that real stuff ever touch down here.

any info on that shop? driving by, it didnt have that boutique vibe, more of that generic fake stuff. you never know though.

just thought id spread some news around. ill drive by again, slower this time, to see whats going on

I can go check it out and let you know. Got a name of the shop??

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"

I didnt catch the name. if youre familar with the area, which is right by the university, its near a route 66 diner and across the street from a coaches sports grill/bar

go to google maps and search for this address:

1475 Central Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106

thats like the exact location.

i found some shops nearby. maybe the store I saw the shoes was this place called Hollywood Styles. its right at that same location. the number is 505 842 5358. worth a shot

Revolutions Records seems to be nearby as well.

Thanks

^^^ nice find, but the store is garbage. I've been there before, I've seen White/Blue XI mids and Black/Blue XIII Mids, obviously fakes.

There is no heat in New Mexico.
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

fmscully@yahoo.com

any of the jordan 4s release around abq?

just trying to get visual image of the stuff ill be seeing at school.

I'm still here ya'll!! Someone show me around!!! lol

Guess I'm late on this, but I'm here in the Land of Entrapment too.

Born and raised in Carlsbad

GS KICKS, where are you?

Maybe not a mini-summti, maybe some of us could just meet up for lunch somewhere, talk kicks.
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

fmscully@yahoo.com

I'm down for that. I still haven't seen any of the sneaker places here. I know there's not many, so let's do something...

Callin out from crappy cowtown Clovis >D
grin.gif

I'm in too. I'm off on the weekends, so pick one and I'm there.

Ok. Where's that again?? lol

Back
Top Bottom