Anyone get negativity while trying to live a healthy lifestyle?

No joke I'm gettin hated on right now at work. Theres all kinds of junk food in the break room today I'm legit the only one not eating it. Now I'm just sitting here eatin ky healthy lunch and everyone keeps tellin me to eat -_- what does it matter to anyone else what I eat?

No joke I'm gettin hated on right now at work. Theres all kinds of junk food in the break room today I'm legit the only one not eating it. Now I'm just sitting here eatin ky healthy lunch and everyone keeps tellin me to eat -_- what does it matter to anyone else what I eat?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

people look down on people thats trying to do anything positive period.

America...land of the free, home of the haters.
WORD. And if you notice, it's usually the "homies" doing the hating.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Yep, all the time.

I used to be bigger, and made a change in what I ate, and started working out........lost weight, and then came the "why do you workout so much?"............"you think you're too sexy to drink soda now?"

Haters gonna hate!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

people look down on people thats trying to do anything positive period.

America...land of the free, home of the haters.
WORD. And if you notice, it's usually the "homies" doing the hating.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Yep, all the time.

I used to be bigger, and made a change in what I ate, and started working out........lost weight, and then came the "why do you workout so much?"............"you think you're too sexy to drink soda now?"

Haters gonna hate!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nope my friends don't care how I live.

now if I'm doing lines all the time or if I look like death then they would say something.

nope my friends don't care how I live.

now if I'm doing lines all the time or if I look like death then they would say something.

in the past couple months i quit
pimp.gif
, started drinking once a week instead of 5+ days a week, and started hitting the gym every day. every time my friends are going out and i stay in, or every time a blunts in rotation and i don't hit it, all i hear is "stop being such a !!%!%"

i don't talk condescendingly about the way you're living, so don't worry about the way i'm living

in the past couple months i quit
pimp.gif
, started drinking once a week instead of 5+ days a week, and started hitting the gym every day. every time my friends are going out and i stay in, or every time a blunts in rotation and i don't hit it, all i hear is "stop being such a !!%!%"

i don't talk condescendingly about the way you're living, so don't worry about the way i'm living

Its usually after my homies see me doing a new routine (like eating healthy and hitting the gym regularly). The "why you trying to be healthy" comments are usually just jokes. It stops after they realize im serious with it by sticking to the routine.

Its usually after my homies see me doing a new routine (like eating healthy and hitting the gym regularly). The "why you trying to be healthy" comments are usually just jokes. It stops after they realize im serious with it by sticking to the routine.

oh yeah, I think this motto works here:
"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."
pimp.gif

oh yeah, I think this motto works here:
"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

"Why are you always at the gym. Go and enjoy life."
who ever told you that must be an obese person dying of some heart disease

Wasn't talking about a me personally, just people in general. I think it has to do a lot with people being almost envious and lazy.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

"Why are you always at the gym. Go and enjoy life."
who ever told you that must be an obese person dying of some heart disease

Wasn't talking about a me personally, just people in general. I think it has to do a lot with people being almost envious and lazy.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IN THE REFEREE BUSINESS...

I GET HATED ON ALL THE TIME CUZ I HAVE BEEN REFFING FOR 6 YRS AND I'M ALREADY WORKING COLLEGE BALL...

IT'S MOSTLY THE OLDER GUYS WHO HAVEN'T GOT TO MY LEVEL...THEY CALL ME ARROGANT AND COCKY...BUT HEY I SPEND MY OFF SEASON GETTING BETTER AND YOU DONT SO HEY...GO FIGURE..."YE SHRUG"
...what does this have to do with people giving you a hard time for eating healthy?

you clearly just wanted to tell people that you ref college basketball.

well good for you pal.

good for you.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IN THE REFEREE BUSINESS...

I GET HATED ON ALL THE TIME CUZ I HAVE BEEN REFFING FOR 6 YRS AND I'M ALREADY WORKING COLLEGE BALL...

IT'S MOSTLY THE OLDER GUYS WHO HAVEN'T GOT TO MY LEVEL...THEY CALL ME ARROGANT AND COCKY...BUT HEY I SPEND MY OFF SEASON GETTING BETTER AND YOU DONT SO HEY...GO FIGURE..."YE SHRUG"
...what does this have to do with people giving you a hard time for eating healthy?

you clearly just wanted to tell people that you ref college basketball.

well good for you pal.

good for you.

I ve gotten "How can you eat that? That taste nasty"

I dont care. I usually pack a lunch everywhere I go (Except for cheat day). All the people that hassle me are fat herbs anyway.

I ve gotten "How can you eat that? That taste nasty"

I dont care. I usually pack a lunch everywhere I go (Except for cheat day). All the people that hassle me are fat herbs anyway.

Back
Top Bottom