Anyone go see Vantage Point? Spoilers

This movie is rediculous. Plot and twists were all right but all the **#@ goin on during the movie was not realistic what so ever

I give it a 5/10

I didn't even realize the movie came out today.

It looks good though, but I rather see more reviews before I go out and see it.

do i need to put spoiler alert or whatever in the title if i tell u guys or does it not matter

extremely repetitive and you used same word i said after i watched it, unrealistic

I heard it was pretty bad....me and my chick stayed in and watched "We Own the Night." Now, THAT was a good movie....

There shoulda been like 7 dead people in the middle of the movie but they survive like 5 gun shots to the chest, 3 car accidents and 2 bombs. Also i dontbelieve for one second on how the lil M. Night Shamylan lookin dude orchistrates(sp) the whole dam thing from his lil smart phone

just saw it and I must say it sucks I would like to see the president get taken hostage and the other guys threaten to expose the U.S. besides who survives acxrash like that and can't whitaker get some booty he saved her daughters life geez

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

There shoulda been like 7 dead people in the middle of the movie but they survive like 5 gun shots to the chest, 3 car accidents and 2 bombs. Also i dont believe for one second on how the lil M. Night Shamylan lookin dude orchistrates(sp) the whole dam thing from his lil smart phone

wow, exactly my thoughts after i saw it.

I just saw it....

I thought the concept was pretty cool of them showing the different points of view.....then when they were done with all that the movie lasted 15 more minuteswhere it left off from everyone view and i was pissed how it just ended....it could have been way better

yeah it looked better n commercials than in actuality. Still entertaining, but it was lacking. Its pretty short at only 90 minutes as well. i guess you canonly show the same 15 minute clip so many times. People in the theater were getting heated everythime they pulled that clock back in the lower left handcorner. I was dying to myslef each time the guy behind me made a comment about it
laugh.gif

every time they'd show someone else's point of view and the clock showed up everyone would start moaning and booing....

funniest thing i've ever witnessed lol

movie was aiight...kinda zzzz

Originally Posted by dgk3188

every time they'd show someone else's point of view and the clock showed up everyone would start moaning and booing....

funniest thing i've ever witnessed lol

movie was aiight...kinda zzzz
yea, after the third time iwas like
eyes.gif

i liked the movie, my movies volume was high as hell, should have complained, my ears still hurt.
the VERY LAST line of the movie was so corny.

its basically only lik 20 mins of the same stuff on loop and that one car chase scene is really unrealistic how they don't hit any1 or anything

the best thing about vantage point was that it felt like it was only 45 minutes due to them flashing back to the same scene about 8 times.

... i remember playing nintendo when i was a kid & hitting the reset button if things weren't going my way, that's what it felt like sitting in thetheater.

Go see Charlie Bartlett, movie was actually dope.
umm.... no. not quite.

I went see it and everyone in my theater was doing the same thing.

Some guy stood up after the 3rd loop started and said "F this, I'm going fix the projector." I couldn't believe that.

But I liked it. The idea was good, and while it was a tad bit a far-reach, it was crazy to think the lengths terrorists can and will go, and it also showedabout how little we might know about situations, due to how the government can cover it up.

As the movie ends, the newscaster is reporting how the president is out of critical condition, so in the "movie world", the president was in thehospital the whole time.

What ruined it for me is that dude is sniping presidents, setting off bombs in crowded areas and shooting all types of other fools yet throws the whole planaway cause he didn't want to hit the little girl standing in the street.

^
laugh.gif
word.

My dude Jack from Lost let me down. I thought this movie was going to be
pimp.gif
, too.

Whack juice.

YOu know who is all in on it by the third time it rewinds, at least i did. The whole rewinding thing got sooooo old. I really thought it was going to do it 8times i was about to walk out lol. But the ending was pretty good so it saved it

Back
Top Bottom