Anyone going to EDC this year?

I'll be going both days! This needle thing is starting to scare me a little though. Did they catch any of the culprits... or just discover the devastatingresults?

yo if anybody is gettin CANDY down there, id love to get a legit (aka trustworthy) connect... pm?

I heard a rumor Saturday is sold out. I know for sure you can still get Friday tickets, and both day tickets. Im unsure about just Saturday

my friends bought tickets two weeks ago at music revolution in fullerton. they still had tickets for saturday. its right next to sonics. give them a call andtry.

EDC was pretty sweet. I was rolling for the first time and it was awesome. I'm looking forward to this next year.

EDC was effin' amazing. Although Saturday night had a better lineup, I'd say Friday was definitely better overall. Wasn't so packed on Friday, plusthere were some hood %%+ people there on Saturday. Benny Benassi killed it on the main stage on Saturday night though.

Originally Posted by MagusUnltd

EDC was effin' amazing. Although Saturday night had a better lineup, I'd say Friday was definitely better overall. Wasn't so packed on Friday, plus there were some hood %%+ people there on Saturday. Benny Benassi killed it on the main stage on Saturday night though.

pimp.gif
first time at arave was beaned out of my mind

Back
Top Bottom