Anyone growing their hair out for the fall/winter time?

Been thinkin bout doin the beard thing....maybe the hair too, I don't wanna do both cause I got straight hair, my !#*@ would have me lookin like a drugdealer, word to jonny tapia from bad boys 2

Just started that, only lining up the back and that curve in the front down to the facial hair.

edit: oh man, %$%*#@% cudi took my @@%#.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Cudi looks extra frail in that pic.
we frail dudes is on the come up
pimp.gif

I always say I'm going to wolf mines out. End up at the babershop every weekend.
My barber has pushed my hairline an inch back SMH. go to grow it back to the point where i can get a new line up.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

I always say I'm going to wolf mines out. End up at the babershop every weekend.
My barber has pushed my hairline an inch back SMH. go to grow it back to the point where i can get a new line up.
whats wrong with these barbers feeling like they have the right to recreate folks hairlines
smh.gif

Yeah. I'm gonna let it grow so that when I go to India, it gives one less thing to set me apart. But I absolutely hate the phase between short hair andhair just long enough to put up. I feel like such a bum then.

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

to the black people do yall really go the whole winter without no line up?

jesus :smh
laugh.gif
Hov's look represents the grind though. I'm prolly do like Spaceman and line up the curve and def the back, cuz that survivor backneck shag aint poppin.
But I'm not gonna have a no steve harvey looking perfectly picked circular fro.

Thinking about bring back the Long Hair Don't Care Wave, since I don't know a good barber in the Noila.

Back
Top Bottom