Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

A lot of people hate this TV, specially folks in AVSForum :lol: , because of the dirty screen effect, but i'm glad mine wasn't as bad. Probably the best TV i own. I should have waited for the QN90A (newest version), but oh well. How's yours?
I'd say that most of them over there know exactly what they are saying. considering the premium you are paying for such tv, I can understand the hatred for DSE. I remember one salesperson tried selling me a horrible tv which was under $500 just because I returned a different tv for replacement and they got huge stockpile of them in the inventory. if I was an ignorant buyer, I would have been persuaded to do so. I'd say, be careful with salespersons and make sure they know what they are talking about.

If there's a Microcenter near you... they have refurb OLEDs for a pretty good price. $1100 for the 55, $1400 for the 65, and if you're lucky and can find one, $2500 for the 77. They have one in Denver... but I'm back in IL now and the closest Microcenter is 2 hours away in Brentwood, MO. Might just cop another 65 and 55 for the same price as the 75 and be done buying TVs until I can sell my 65E6P in favor of a 77 inch.

Got them to price match last weeks deal ($100 less each), so...

20210411_145916.jpg

Upgraded my display and 3 front speakers.. now have VRR and Atmos!

20210419_081936.jpg
you got a 3.2 sound system. klipsch. just wondering what your AVR is? xbox x, Wii U, N Switch and retro Snes. not bad. beautiful screen btw. can't wait to move and buy a great TV. although I'm transitioning to a soundbar considering the missus hated my wired sound system setup. been considering the SONOS ARC for a while.

I have a couple of Mirage omnistat rear speakers that I will eventually upgrade to some Klipsch Reference in the future. AVR is Denon X2500H. About to hook up this amp too

I have a couple of Mirage omnistat rear speakers that I will eventually upgrade to some Klipsch Reference in the future. AVR is Denon X2500H. About to hook up this amp too

considering the advancement of stand-alone soundbars and their sound profiles, I'm not sure if it would still makes sense to hook it up with an AVR or not. I'm still liking on how my AVR mixes up the sound. I could only think of home theater reasons but other than that, I'm not so sure especially in the bedroom or family room. other than that, I do like your Denon AVR a lot, aside from their Yamaha counterparts.

Really tempted to grab the 77GX... I can get it for $3,100 (retail is 6k). Really wish I hadn't bought that extra 55 inch for the guest room, didn't really need it, but hopefully I can sell my 55B7 or 65E6P so I can justify getting this 77 inch.

I’m kinda in the same boat but another TV is far from a priority right now. Contemplating 77” for the living room but I honestly think it might be too big. The 65” is perfect. I definitely want to upgrade the B7 in the bedroom. Leaning towards another CX.

I hope Xs will still be around later this year. Reviewers of the 2021 LG releases all pretty much say to save your money and get an X.

Any recommendations for a 48” LED with AirPlay? Doesn’t need to be the greatest picture quality. Need one for the office (watching news/external monitor) and another for the guest room. Under $500 and preferably LG, Sony, or Samsung. Needs AirPlay though.

Got a Optoma CinemaxPro projector delivered earlier this week. It’s bright enough to watch during the daytime so I’m going to end up keeping it. Price listed everywhere is $3800, but somehow got some website to sell it for $3100. Had to wait a month and a half for it to arrive, but glad I went this route. Ordering a 120” screen now and then going to figure out the audio set up after that arrives.

CB7DB54F-A459-41F7-8A1A-9017322E97B6.jpeg

Got a Optoma CinemaxPro projector delivered earlier this week. It’s bright enough to watch during the daytime so I’m going to end up keeping it. Price listed everywhere is $3800, but somehow got some website to sell it for $3100. Had to wait a month and a half for it to arrive, but glad I went this route. Ordering a 120” screen now and then going to figure out the audio set up after that arrives.

CB7DB54F-A459-41F7-8A1A-9017322E97B6.jpeg

Hawt set up. We have two screens; one is a 120 inch pull down in a fixed location (loft) and we also have a slightly smaller one that we can hang up anywhere ie yard etc. You have a much nicer projector as ours is only native 720p

73E2E297-2960-4F3C-BF82-32F2C1BBBE1D.jpeg

77116AC3-1E2A-4C22-A2F4-58DE6DD2C164.jpeg

In the market for another 4K set, for my dad this time. He sold his old Insignia set and he's looking for an upgrade. Last one was 50 inch so he wants to keep it around that size as well.

Any suggestions?

Forgot to tell you guys ended up getting a LG 65” OLED

thin as hell, doesn’t get hot but haven’t experienced anything crazy in terms of HD or streaming HD content. Maybe I was expecting too much. Gaming looks great although tall I play is 2k on ps5

I need some recommendations for a new TV ASAP

My old Vizio in my bedroom that has been with me for a decade has finally got the black screen of death

There's no point in trying to fix it since it's so old and has been out of production for a while now.

Looking for a 4k smart TV no bigger than 43" since that's the limit of what can fit on the stand I have

I need some recommendations for a new TV ASAP

My old Vizio in my bedroom that has been with me for a decade has finally got the black screen of death

There's no point in trying to fix it since it's so old and has been out of production for a while now.

Looking for a 4k smart TV no bigger than 43" since that's the limit of what can fit on the stand I have

Amazon Prime Day going on right now.

https://www.amazon.com/primeday?ref...C%22sorting%22%3A%22BY_CUSTOM_CRITERION%22%7D

More deals on TVs

I'm debating between the Sony A9s vesus the LG C1. have to do more research but so far, they are neck and neck.

Back
Top Bottom