Anyone have any funny stories while smoking weed?

my friend and i got my other friend to let us smoke at his house before we decided to go out. it's his parents house and he doesn't smoke but decidedto let us do it. housefriend comes in with a flattened card board box and tells us to put all the garbage on there so its easy to clean up and throw out. so meand my highfriend finish smoking and started talking/laughing at a few things and then my housefriend that didn't smoke is like okay we gotta clean up. somy highfriend is like aight i got this i'll do it. so my house friend trys to hold a conversation with me when we hear the toilet flushing and myhighfriend saying *!%*. we walk in and he tried to flush the cardboard box and everything on it down the toilet
laugh.gif
he even tried ripping the card board boxinto smaller pieces. my housefriend started freaking out cause his parents would be home soon. we decided to leave and he ended up having to find a way toexplain to his parent why cardboard box was stuck in the toilet. needless to say he never let us smoke at his house again
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom