Anyone have any success with betting on sports?

My boy said he made some pretty good money from betting on sports online... Anybody else have any financial success doing this?

i never messed with it but my boy makes bankroll with online sports betting...i dont follow sports like that to gamble with it.

a few coworkers of mine make serious money with it.. like close to 5 figures type $$..

i tried to get into it but it's harder than it seems.. atleast to me it was
ohwell.gif

u gotta be good, u gotta know/ love sports, like to the point where sportcenter is the only channel u know lol...also dont bet going by stats EVER always gowith what u feel and ur instinct never go by stats.

I got three beats going right now.. I'm an NBA dude.

It's a lot like the stock market I think- I'm trynna make a quick G and I'm good!

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Don't do it.
One of my friends back home wastes all his money on sports betting...not worth it.
My cuz is $80,000+ in debt. Unreal. Don't do it. He was winning at first but suddenly started losing. Got addicted and hoped to regain hislose but never happened. Don't do it.

Before the season started I put down $20 for the Cardinals to win it all and their odds at the time were 40/1. Let's go Cardinals!

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Before the season started I put down $20 for the Cardinals to win it all and their odds at the time were 40/1. Let's go Cardinals!
eek.gif
seriously?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

eek.gif
seriously?

Well then my friend you got horrible odds. Their odds to just MAKE the Super Bowl AFTER week 17 of the season was 40-1

Randizzle FTW!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What are some good sites to get started on...always wanted to try my luck...just hope i dont become compulsive though.
nerd.gif

Skybook, betjamaica, and 5dimes usually give the best odds and release their lines first. Early lines are important because if you cap a game about a week inadvance (very good idea), you want to get your bets in early before all the public money comes in and moves the lines.

I dabble with it and am about even (Minus juice). I put in 100 bucks and my account is around 75 for the entire NFL season. I tried to play NBA and it was waytoo nerve wrecking. In the end of games where they start fouling and giving up breakaways makes me SO frustrated. At least in the NFL I can follow 4 games atonce and if 1 of them is a guaranteed loss I know by the 3rd (Sometime by the half... Yeah, Eagles -7 had me hurting last week).

What's your bankroll look like?

I don't do it online, but I used to do it amongst co-workers and friends. [John Witherspoon]You win some, you lose some[/John Witherspoon]

Back
Top Bottom