Anyone here owns exotic animal?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Can you take these out and play with it? Are they dangerous?
I've been planning to buy one this summer to wear around my neck...

hahahaha to be honest youd look pretty lame if you had a ball python around your neck.  they arent big snakes.  avg  size might be about 1-1.5" diameter and maybe 3-4 ft long.

not dangerous at all.  the more you handle them, the more they will get used to human contact.  i got bit a few times, and its more annoying than painful.  its about as painful as a quick pin prick.

did you feed him frozen mice?

Originally Posted by TiDE619

I got 25 ****aroos

Spoiler [+]

ya'll ain't got one
Picture-18.jpg

I died..

hahahaha to be honest youd look pretty lame if you had a ball python around your neck.  they arent big snakes.  avg  size might be about 1-1.5" diameter and maybe 3-4 ft long.

not dangerous at all.  the more you handle them, the more they will get used to human contact.  i got bit a few times, and its more annoying than painful.  its about as painful as a quick pin prick.

did you feed him frozen mice?

no, i fed live feeders which is not recommended.  as it was mentioned before, snakes for the most part are pretty boring pets.  the only fun part is watching them eat.  whats the fun in watching them eat a frozen already dead mouse?  one thing is, never ever feed them in their tank cause then they will associate their home with feeding time.  i used to have this seperate plastic bin i would use for feeding time.  it was pretty crazy.  snake would be chill when he's in his tank, but as soon as i put him in the bin it was beastmode.  he knew what was up and would instantly go into stalker strike mode.  to prevent any unnecessary bites, i would use a coat hanger when taking him out of his feeding bin and back into his tank.

i used to keep a couple of ball pythons. like JibHUNT said, they are boring. At first you are excited about the prospect of having an "exotic" pet, but it gets boring really fast. I bought my first one and then bought a 2nd one bout 3 months later. Regretted it. Ended up giving em away.

Can you take these out and play with it? Are they dangerous?
balls don't really like all that much handling.  they are nervous.  get a red tailed boa, they are more chill and don't give a single damb about being handled.

Just get a savannah or bengal cat. They're domesticated but have those wild instincts. They're a lot of work though and they have a lot of energy so if you're not playing with them enough, be prepared to have the cat hiding on top of cupboards, refrigerators, etc jumping on your head as you walk by

My homie is a magician and has two snakes, one pretty big that always likes to hide under the wheels of his car and scare the sh*t out of him.
He also owns like four doves that sh*t everywhere.
I've never returned to his home.

Originally Posted by Liban906

Just get a savannah or bengal cat. They're domesticated but have those wild instincts. They're a lot of work though and they have a lot of energy so if you're not playing with them enough, be prepared to have the cat hiding on top of cupboards, refrigerators, etc jumping on your head as you walk by
Can they be declawed? That sounds sick but I can't have my face being scratched up just because my jungle cat wants to frolic. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Can they be declawed? That sounds sick but I can't have my face being scratched up just because my jungle cat wants to frolic. 
You can but trimming their nails would probably be better. A cat's nails are like its fingers so declawing them kinda puts them at a disability. Plus for the most part your cat know not to use its nails when playing with you. My cat loves jumping out at me from random corners but never uses his nails. The only times he scratches me is when I'm intentionally tryna piss him off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Savannah cats are really cool pets though if you want that exotic type cat but don't wanna deal with that

Alright, it's been mentioned several times... you guys really need to listen up and stop fakin' on the ocelot.

That Savannah is pretty badass though.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Can they be declawed? That sounds sick but I can't have my face being scratched up just because my jungle cat wants to frolic.�
You can but trimming their nails would probably be better. A cat's nails are like its fingers so declawing them kinda puts them at a disability. Plus for the most part your cat know not to use its nails when playing with you. My cat loves jumping out at me from random corners but never uses his nails. The only times he scratches me is when I'm intentionally tryna piss him off�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Savannah cats are really cool pets though if you want that exotic type cat but don't wanna deal with that
Damn these are kinda wet. I looked online and seems like 20k
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom