Anyone hittin' the gym? What's your regiment?

just bought some new supplements to get ready for spring training mode.
pimp.gif

I normally do upper body but I guess I should also do legs, I'm just used to not really have to do legs much since I used to play soccer but a couple ofyears of not playing got me feeling not energized too quickly.

I normally do upper body but I guess I should also do legs, I'm just used to not really have to do legs much since I used to play soccer but a couple ofyears of not playing got me feeling not energized too quickly.

been running 3 miles a day 4 times a week for the past 2 months...I feel the best I have ever felt in my entire life, I can even say that it's starting tochange my life
pimp.gif

been running 3 miles a day 4 times a week for the past 2 months...I feel the best I have ever felt in my entire life, I can even say that it's starting tochange my life
pimp.gif

Been off for a week so just been doing light work at home...getting back on my grind 2morrow. I'm trying to get big for college. I take whey protein rtafter my workout, and I'm going to start taking cytogain right before I go to bed. How does that sound?

Been off for a week so just been doing light work at home...getting back on my grind 2morrow. I'm trying to get big for college. I take whey protein rtafter my workout, and I'm going to start taking cytogain right before I go to bed. How does that sound?

This is my schedule, probably could be improved, but I'd also like some feedback... Day 1: Chest & Tri Day 2: Back & Bi Day 3: Shoulders Day 4:Legs It's worked somewhat for me because I usually have to take a day break in between every now & then because of being busy, but it also gives metime in between common muscle groups and for my body to recover. I'm skinny partly from health issues, so I've been working on getting stronger andtrying to add mass, though it's not easy. I always try to alternate exercises and not let my workouts become repetitive. I'm always trying to learn newexercises and ways to work certain muscles. I do cardio twice a week and abs twice a week, though neither are a priority for me, to be honest, because otherthan just keeping my core strong, I've got a 6 pack (benefit of being skinny) and I'm really not trying to burn too many calories. I'm far fromsomeone that you'd look at and expect knowledge about the gym, but I've read up & this is just what I do.

Oh, I also make sure to do push-ups with push-up bars at least twice a week. Right now I do about 35-40 3-4x a day, depends on how much time I have, how tiredI am, etc.

This is my schedule, probably could be improved, but I'd also like some feedback... Day 1: Chest & Tri Day 2: Back & Bi Day 3: Shoulders Day 4:Legs It's worked somewhat for me because I usually have to take a day break in between every now & then because of being busy, but it also gives metime in between common muscle groups and for my body to recover. I'm skinny partly from health issues, so I've been working on getting stronger andtrying to add mass, though it's not easy. I always try to alternate exercises and not let my workouts become repetitive. I'm always trying to learn newexercises and ways to work certain muscles. I do cardio twice a week and abs twice a week, though neither are a priority for me, to be honest, because otherthan just keeping my core strong, I've got a 6 pack (benefit of being skinny) and I'm really not trying to burn too many calories. I'm far fromsomeone that you'd look at and expect knowledge about the gym, but I've read up & this is just what I do.

Oh, I also make sure to do push-ups with push-up bars at least twice a week. Right now I do about 35-40 3-4x a day, depends on how much time I have, how tiredI am, etc.

in 08 so far i've been successful goin to the gym about 3x a week. i do mainly cardio (20 minutes on treadmill, 5-10 on the bike for cooldown), and somework on the machines like the incline press, curls, etc. i'm really goin mainly to try to get in better shape to run up and down the court for bball aswell as losing some weight, so i guess my main thing really is cardio

in 08 so far i've been successful goin to the gym about 3x a week. i do mainly cardio (20 minutes on treadmill, 5-10 on the bike for cooldown), and somework on the machines like the incline press, curls, etc. i'm really goin mainly to try to get in better shape to run up and down the court for bball aswell as losing some weight, so i guess my main thing really is cardio

Back
Top Bottom