Anyone hittin' the gym? What's your regiment?

I've been trying to free up some time nowadays to do cardio, and weights etc. just basic stuff nothing crazy just to keep fit. What's your normalregiment?

I've been trying to free up some time nowadays to do cardio, and weights etc. just basic stuff nothing crazy just to keep fit. What's your normalregiment?

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

My normal regiment is goin to the sports and training forum fool

Idk why but this had me rollin'...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just started back. I use resistance bands at home and cardio every other day. Just wake up a little early. I do sprints on the Treadmill. 1 min on 1 min offfor 10 minutes. Its a ++#$! but it is shredding the winter fat.

I just started back. I use resistance bands at home and cardio every other day. Just wake up a little early. I do sprints on the Treadmill. 1 min on 1 min offfor 10 minutes. Its a ++#$! but it is shredding the winter fat.

I don't mean to hijack, but does anyone drink muscle milk? If so, do you drinkit before you work out or after?

I don't mean to hijack, but does anyone drink muscle milk? If so, do you drinkit before you work out or after?

Lean diet ( Low carb, no sugar,no bread, fish & chicken)... push up, sit ups and basketball.
laugh.gif
i keep it simple

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lean diet ( Low carb, no sugar,no bread, fish & chicken)... push up, sit ups and basketball.
laugh.gif
i keep it simple

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do cardio every time I go to the gym, usually 3-5 times a week, and switch from lifting to doing ab work every day basically

I do cardio every time I go to the gym, usually 3-5 times a week, and switch from lifting to doing ab work every day basically

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

I don't mean to hijack, but does anyone drink muscle milk? If so, do you drink it before you work out or after?

before you go to bed

I've noticed some of your comments on here before
laugh.gif
. . . are you being sarcastic or serious?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

I don't mean to hijack, but does anyone drink muscle milk? If so, do you drink it before you work out or after?

before you go to bed

I've noticed some of your comments on here before
laugh.gif
. . . are you being sarcastic or serious?
nerd.gif

if you want basic stuff and nothing crazy just do wut i'm doing. I'm a noob so this works for me. Just about every workout i do is 7-10 reps and 3 setseach.

Monday - Chest and biceps if i'm not in a rush to go play basketball

flat bench w/ bar
incline bench w/ bar if i have a spot. if not i just use dumbells
Fly
Dips

For Biceps i just do standing and preacher curls

Tuesday- Legs and abs (i don't feel like going through all the workouts, but you can figure it out

Wednesday - Back + light triceps workout

Thursday - Abs + shoulders if i know i'm not gunna be able to make it to the gym for a friday workout

Friday - Shoulders if i didn't do them thursday

Weekend - watch tv, drink, and if i have time i'll stop at the gym and play ball + do abs like i just did tonight.

During the week i just play ball for cardio. no treadmill business. i play ball afterwards, cuz if i do it beforehand i won't work out as hard.

if you want basic stuff and nothing crazy just do wut i'm doing. I'm a noob so this works for me. Just about every workout i do is 7-10 reps and 3 setseach.

Monday - Chest and biceps if i'm not in a rush to go play basketball

flat bench w/ bar
incline bench w/ bar if i have a spot. if not i just use dumbells
Fly
Dips

For Biceps i just do standing and preacher curls

Tuesday- Legs and abs (i don't feel like going through all the workouts, but you can figure it out

Wednesday - Back + light triceps workout

Thursday - Abs + shoulders if i know i'm not gunna be able to make it to the gym for a friday workout

Friday - Shoulders if i didn't do them thursday

Weekend - watch tv, drink, and if i have time i'll stop at the gym and play ball + do abs like i just did tonight.

During the week i just play ball for cardio. no treadmill business. i play ball afterwards, cuz if i do it beforehand i won't work out as hard.

Back
Top Bottom