Anyone know how to deal with this? Update pg 2.

My condolences to you and your family.

BTW, your family is lucky to have somebody like you right now. I'm amazed how well you are carrying yourself and you seem to have your head on pretty well.

Once again, I'm sorry for your loss OP.

My condolences to you and your family.

BTW, your family is lucky to have somebody like you right now. I'm amazed how well you are carrying yourself and you seem to have your head on pretty well.

Once again, I'm sorry for your loss OP.

I feel for you bro...My best advice is to keep faith in god..My little sister was diagnosed with leukemia when she was about 2 or 3..and thank god she pulled through thannks to god..She was treated but needed a match for bone marrow transplant..and luckily i was her match...The doctors did their thing and now shes in perfect health..she did lose her hair and everything that comes along with the disease but she did pull through...Again..my best advice is to keep her in your prayers

Edit* Im sorry bro RIP

I feel for you bro...My best advice is to keep faith in god..My little sister was diagnosed with leukemia when she was about 2 or 3..and thank god she pulled through thannks to god..She was treated but needed a match for bone marrow transplant..and luckily i was her match...The doctors did their thing and now shes in perfect health..she did lose her hair and everything that comes along with the disease but she did pull through...Again..my best advice is to keep her in your prayers

Edit* Im sorry bro RIP

I'm sorry to hear that.
frown.gif
Prays for you and your family

frown.gif

tired.gif

Condolences to you and your family Rolaholic.

Only 24 too.
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

Condolences to you and your family Rolaholic.

Only 24 too.
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry for your loss bro.. Will pray for you guys just keep your head up. We'll be here for you.

Sorry for your loss bro.. Will pray for you guys just keep your head up. We'll be here for you.

im pretty bad with this stuff but, my condolences Rolaholic.. 
tired.gif

im very close to my sis & couldnt even imagine myself in this situation. stay strong. 

im pretty bad with this stuff but, my condolences Rolaholic.. 
tired.gif

im very close to my sis & couldnt even imagine myself in this situation. stay strong. 

Back
Top Bottom