Anyone on NT ever been a Sugar Daddy?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Why on earth would you do this?

I'm not paying for %+$**.
You've never taken a girl on a date before.

Pretty much the same.

to me taking a girl on a date is different then just giving her money or free stuff like drinks

you takin her on on dates to do what?

GET IN DEM DRAWS!!!

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Na...I wouldnt find finding a sugar mama tho
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I had one when I was in Atlanta, she had herpes so I stopped messing with her before she started expecting sexual favors in return

tell me..........more.....
She was a 36 yr old white woman and the first night we went out she took me out to eat and to a strip club and dropped $300 that night alone, then the next day she came over and took me grocery shopping and dropped another $200 on that alone. Before we even went out she told me she had herpes so I was a little apprehensive of the whole situation, I won't front tho I did get the top
embarassed.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I had one when I was in Atlanta, she had herpes so I stopped messing with her before she started expecting sexual favors in return

She was a 36 yr old white woman and the first night we went out she took me out to eat and to a strip club and dropped $300 that night alone, then the next day she came over and took me grocery shopping and dropped another $200 on that alone. Before we even went out she told me she had herpes so I was a little apprehensive of the whole situation, I won't front tho I did get the top
embarassed.gif

RIP

i know damn well you didnt get that top with a jimmy fitted

ya changed ya life forever from that day my man......................

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif
Herpes humbles.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

RIP

i know damn well you didnt get that top with a jimmy fitted

ya changed ya life forever from that day my man......................
Nah I'm clean

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Do I need to post more, ##%#% what the *$%$ is wrong with you
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Low-key....everyone has paid for Vagina...You just havent realized it yet...

...But to answer the question....I'd probably spend a lil bread on a beautiful 23-28 year old when im 35-45 years old, as long as im hittin it though...

Young Fe's aint gonna just be letting a senior type dude get the Vagina for free....Lifes not THAT good....

my man Kay

thanks for the honesty brova

an i agree with ya first statement. it is what it is, but i know somebody on here givin JO a lil extra every now an then to keep it exclusive an hush hush.

my girl gets taken care of, but thats because she is the mother of my child so its not really being a sugar daddy. ive never been the one to spoil a chick.

That said, i could definitely see myself as an older guy playing the sugar daddy route with some young 20 somethings.. haha if im 60, and i have a 24 year oldmodel with me i think the pride can take a seat to a little pampering....

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Why on earth would you do this?

I'm not paying for %+$**.
You've never taken a girl on a date before.

Pretty much the same.

to me taking a girl on a date is different then just giving her money or free stuff like drinks

you takin her on on dates to do what?

GET IN DEM DRAWS!!!
That's no sugar daddy though. Basically, I'm not just giving away my money to some broad if I take her out on a date.

I'm too stingy to even think about it. I can see how some older guys are though. IMO it's a mutual benefit. If you're in your 60s and 70s with agrip load of money with no kids and not married or with kids that don't get along with you, enjoy the last years of your life by banging some hot chicks1/3 your age.

Once I hit 50+, I could see myself letting a dime borrow one of my whips and live at one of my properties for a discounted rate. But no dough.

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm too stingy to even think about it. I can see how some older guys are though. IMO it's a mutual benefit. If you're in your 60s and 70s with a grip load of money with no kids and not married or with kids that don't get along with you, enjoy the last years of your life by banging some hot chicks 1/3 your age.

iight so your final answer is........

YES when im older.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...But to answer the question....I'd probably spend a lil bread on a beautiful 23-28 year old when im 35-45 years old, as long as im hittin it though...

Young Fe's aint gonna just be letting a senior type dude get the Vagina for free....Lifes not THAT good....

QFT

its funny because my granddad is actually doing this right now except his broad is like late 50's and not attractive to anyone younger than 50, only thingthat irks me about is that she's caking (her husband is a multi-millionaire and my grandfather is still practicing chivalry
smh.gif
but eh
grin.gif
she makes himhappy and if he's happy im more than happy i love that man more than i love my own life

Hasn't NT replaced that word with "simp"?

I've never done this. I have a hard time breaking a 5 or a 10 for a chick I want to smash who wants singles
laugh.gif
. I gave this chick a dollar to buy a pizza one day, went home and didn'tfeel right about it, felt like I took a huge L. Next day I told her "You know I lent you that dollar right?"
laugh.gif
She paid me back. Honestly, I don't like giving anyone money even when I gota surplus of it.
Originally Posted by solefood229

QFT
This working under the assumption that in a relationship the guy isn't a frugile bastard. Off the bat no relationship I'm in is gonna beone where I'm depended on financially for dates. If I'm paying for dates initially and smashing, that aint the trade imo. I can't resell the sex Ihad. I make sure but for it's over to work my way back to break even or in the red
laugh.gif
. Get lazy, lose a job, go out to eat and be like you got me right girl? andit's all gravy. I can't wait til all men really start treating women equal in this regard.

QFT
when I'm 35-45 i'll be settled down with kids and a wife

get the fun out of the way now and have a good marriage or else you will just end up a lonely man

I have had my share of fun but at age 27, i'm at the point where my college days have passed and the time after has too

call me a little old school I guess

Originally Posted by areyouin729

when I'm 35-45 i'll be settled down with kids and a wife

get the fun out of the way now and have a good marriage or else you will just end up a lonely man

I have had my share of fun but at age 27, i'm at the point where my college days have passed and the time after has too

call me a little old school I guess

Yeah...I wanna do the "married with Kids" thing too....But at the end of the day, we're men....A 23-year-old would look mighty fine after beinglayed up with a 45-year-old for so many years....

^ i feel you man

I guess when all your friends start to settle down it hits you, or maybe I just meet "the one" recently who knows...

but I cant hate when I'm at the beach and see some 40 yr old dude dancing with a chick that should be his daughter

Back
Top Bottom