Anyone on NT ever been a Sugar Daddy?

Yeah...I wanna do the "married with Kids" thing too....But at the end of the day, we're men....A 23-year-old would look mighty fine after being layed up with a 45-year-old for so many years....
laugh.gif

mmhmmm

Honestly....I could see myself with a woman much younger than me by the time I'm 45-50.

But in my fairy-tale-best-case-scenario, I'll genuinely fall in love with a woman maybe like in her early-20s when I'm 30ish, and she is always inshape and looking much younger than her years. I know I will be, so that's not too much to ask.

I mean I want kids, I want a real marriage with a real wife, not a trophy.

My uncle is 57, divorced and smashing mad young chicks right.
Even an 18 year old. Dudes gets more %$$% than most of my friends.

Dude is tricking like crazy....but I think I would at the same age and same situation.

I have been on and off for the past year with my girl of 2.5 years.

Her part time jobs have only paid for the necessary need to live on stuff. Food, gas, etc. I been taking care of the little luxuries in life...But that'smy baby girl.

Me though...I couldn't take anybody's money....ever. I don't even borrow money from people...ever.

I got too much pride and smarts for that crap.

i never been one but there was this one time i was in new guinea and i bought snacks and groceries for everyone in this small store. it was only about 5 people and the total came out to less than $50 but i felt like a benevolent king on that day :lol:

Never directly and never on purpose.

I want to go to that askasugar page and argue with them **** but internet people are mean. I'd have to make a burner account that they couldn't doxx, and I don't care that much

And comparing prostitution to spending money on dates is stupid, as someone who has done both lol.

Last edited:
It's crazy to me how on one hand some women want to be equal, yet on another hand, they want to be taken care of.

I used to kick it with this very entitled chick that always expected me to pay for everything. I legit said to her 'you make just as much money as me, if not more. If I'm spending all my money on you, what do you spend your money on?'

It's crazy to me how on one hand some women want to be equal, yet on another hand, they want to be taken care of.

I used to kick it with this very entitled chick that always expected me to pay for everything. I legit said to her 'you make just as much money as me, if not more. If I'm spending all my money on you, what do you spend your money on?'
You used to ‘kick it’ with her huh? lol what she say? She was bad?

Date/smash. I forgot her response. We got along great when we discussed things like social matters, psychology and the black community, but when it came to anything dealing with courtship, we clashed like crazy. She was cute, the natural black girl type. A little too petite for my taste but i still smashed.

Back
Top Bottom